• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
    Hope he wasn't doing the catering ...
    Nope, still in shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by hadders View Post
      Least your doing better than Barnet (that's my local team that I watch,best mate is a season ticket holder)
      I used to have a soft spot for Barnet for some reason, but that went out the window when Homer, the bald plank known as mark Stimson. I want you to stay up now he has gone though.

Always had a soft spot for the Gills, ever since you let us sign the young Steve Bruce in 1984. He led us to a Milk Cup win in 1985 before b*ggering off to ManU in 1987.

Wish we'd kept hold of Cody McDonald this season instead of letting you have him on loan in return for Simeon Jackson, who's been a pile of pants! Couldn't find his own backside with both hands and a compass. How many goals has Cody scored already? 19? ffs!
      To United fans who ask who we are I respond with "We made Steve Bruce good" haha

I bet our chairman is laughing his way to the bank! We love Cody down here (my girlfriend comes to more games now too, got to see her darling Cody and I dont think she is alone either), nice hard working striker and way too good for us. Yup 19, could have had double that but I'm not gonna complain! Jacko took a while to settle with us but came good, never really liked him though. Too lightweight and seemed to sulk. We'll have him back for free? But tbh I think we'd rather just pay for Cody.
      Desperately wanting a DS3. Currently own a not so amazing blue 1.2L 2002 Renault Clio

Comment

Born and bred Carlisle so its Carlisle united, surprise surprise

was witness to one of the greatest sporting moments when Jimmy Glass scored that famous goal with the last kick of the seaso
        n
        Last edited by milodog; 16-03-2011, 20:16.
        Crisis wot Crisis

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kejwq...eature=related

Shivers, just shivers. I don't have anything to do with Carlisle but any football fan must get shiver at that. Just amazing, must of felt like winning the league, and then some.
          Desperately wanting a DS3. Currently own a not so amazing blue 1.2L 2002 Renault Clio

Comment

Originally posted by waredm View Post
            Another Norwich Fan with matching yellow DS3 OTBC
            Outstanding!

It wasn't your DS3 parked near the ground on Monday night, was it?

I get a real buzz driving mine through Norwich on match days with our yellow & green scarves flying out the windows!

OTBC

Comment

Outstanding!

It wasn't your DS3 parked near the ground on Monday night, was it?

I get a real buzz driving mine through Norwich on match days with our yellow & green scarves flying out the windows!

OTBC
              It must have been,I was parked on riverside at the station end, don't get to home games very often usually just london games but managed to get off work early so rushed up the A12 , Not sure I can cope with all these late goals though.

Comment

Originally posted by waredm View Post
                It must have been,I was parked on riverside at the station end, don't get to home games very often usually just london games but managed to get off work early so rushed up the A12 , Not sure I can cope with all these late goals though.
                Great stuff! We walked past it on our way to the ground from the Adam & Eve. I was wishing I had a ds3club flyer to put under your wiper, but I needn't have bothered!

(Take care parking along there - last year a whole load of cars got keyed on match day)

Great result (again), and another 10 years off my life due to all the tension.

Comment

Originally posted by bucksgill View Post
                  I used to have a soft spot for Barnet for some reason, but that went out the window when Homer, the bald plank known as mark Stimson. I want you to stay up now he has gone though..
                  I think most Barnet fans where happy to see that back of him! Yea Barnet need to stay up or the club is going to go bust witch would not be very good at all.

Just got back from Stamford bridge watching Chelsea what a bad game of football :-(

Glad to see a wide range of clubs people support
                  Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Liverpool season ticket holder since 1985!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09 Milano ctr no turbo required..

Comment

Everton supporter here....a very patient one, just waiting, hoping for a return of the good times...one day.

Comment

Originally posted by ElRey View Post
                        Everton supporter here....a very patient one, just waiting, hoping for a return of the good times...one day.
                        How long you planning on living?

Jimbob

Comment

Merthyr Tydfil FC !

Lawlz...

Comment

Everton supporter here too and its a long wait lol, still remember the cup final against United though

Comment

I was up at Chelsea watching the 4th round fa cup replay Vs you lot! Was not a good day but you played very well!
                              Ps the everton fans know how to make noise
                              Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
                                Nope, still in shorts.
                                Just thought - how would I know unless I was a bar steward and of course older than I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X