EU Referendum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
    It doesn't overly suprise me that Farage doesn't want to be a regular visitor to the European Parliament because of what he stands for.
    So he is happy to take the money, his principles dont get in the way of that though. He desperately wants to be an MP but his bluff has been called every time he has stood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
      So he is happy to take the money, his principles dont get in the way of that though. He desperately wants to be an MP but his bluff has been called every time he has stood.
      Would you take the money? I bloody would. And i don't believe you if you say you wouldn't.
      Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
      E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Would you take the money? I bloody would. And i don't believe you if you say you wouldn't.
        Not sure if that's an open question but my morals cost a lot more to me than money.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          Anybody but someone from the same old boys club for me.
          Theresa May is the obvious choice for me, she has vehement dislike for the ECHR and a ferocious reputation amongst her peers both UK and overseas.

As fore the old boys club, i like my leaders to be statesmanlike, intelligent and forward thinking, if the best people for that come from privileged backgrounds then so be it. Mickey the painter and decorator from the Kings Head may have all the answers to the UK current issues as well as the golden formula but cant turn up for work on time or sort hios own finances out.

One leader, one party or it all falls apart, a camel is a horse designed by committee.

Comment

Theresa May is the obvious choice for me, she has vehement dislike for the ECHR and a ferocious reputation amongst her peers both UK and overseas.
            But she wants to take all my drugs away

Oh, and my human rights.
            Last edited by Dangerousfish; 28-06-2016, 14:08.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Since starting in my former (overseas) career over six years ago, my annual take home pay has been well in excess of that of an MP, and i left it to work back in the UK for a considerable drop in wages. so no i wouldn't take the money over my principles.

Comment

Oh, and my human rights.
                I'm with you NOT THERESA MAY!

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Oh, and my human rights.
                  So you all want security but not that inconveniences you, cant happen. People need to understand that actual threats all around those in the UK, that at least a single 'spectacular' is thwarted every month, but people dont want to be inconvenienced, i assume until a train in Manchester goes sky high then everybody complains the security services arnt doing enough.

Comment

• As for Farages speech, he should have stopped after 60 seconds, the rest was like a childish rant.

Comment

As for Farages speech, he should have stopped after 60 seconds, the rest was like a childish rant.
                      Purely opinion, of which your entitled to. And can i just remind you Theresa May wanted to remain in the EU so she is NOT the right candidate for driving us forward and negotiating us a good deal.

Comment

So you all want security but not that inconveniences you
                        I'm not sure where you got that from drugs and human rights?
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Regarding the freedom vs. safety problem I'll always stick to Benjamin Franklin:

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Working...
                          X