This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF:

Was "enter shikari" involved when the photo of the human pyramid was taken???
    Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

No! Not like at their gigs

This was was gin inspired.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Haha sweet!!! You been to see them a few times then?
        Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Feel I should add running DS3Club and C2Club with Den and Liam

Not much else has changed since I posted initially in 2011, when I'm not working or on the sites I try and be creative in some way. Making jewelery, sock monkeys etc. Love cooking and making cupcakes, as some of you know and love me that little bit more for

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I would love to say I have loads of hobbies but I'm currently a slave to my course notes as I have exams at the end of May. Hoping to get these passed then one more to go in august, then I can start living my life again!

Comment

LEGO, the only hobby anyone needs.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Running Marathons, Running for 100 miles and Running for 24 hours and some more running

Used to be Car Clubs but I grew up and had to behave
                2001 - 2007 - SEAT Ibiza Cupra
                2007 - 2014 - SEAT Leon FR TDi
                2014 - :ds3: D Sport HDi

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  LEGO, the only hobby anyone needs.
                  This man knows his stuff. I just finished building the Technics crane set (42009), after nearly losing my rag with it more than once due to the complexity of it.

Also into photography, gym, airsoft, PC gaming and cycling!

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
                    this man knows his stuff.
                    Haha thanks!
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Lego, photography, general music and film stuff, theme parks, model railways... Used to bowl a lot until a wrist injury!
                      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        Feel I should add running DS3Club and C3Club with Den and Liam

Not much else has changed since I posted initially in 2011, when I'm not working or on the sites I try and be creative in some way. Making jewelery, sock monkeys etc. Love cooking and making cupcakes, as some of you know and love me that little bit more for
                        C3 club? Get out of it!

Those cupcakes look lush though!

Comment

At least someone reads my posts! Typo, I meant c2club. I'll blame the beer
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

just 2 hobbies for me, i ride/ race downhill mountain bikes (part of my job too) which takes up most of my time; and also clay pigeon shooting, something i do most weekends when i'm not cycling.

Comment

Watching rugby (I have a season ticket at Northampton Saints) baking, knitting, running, trampolining, photography, looking after the two cutest chinchillas ever to have graced the planet (not that I'm at all biased)... Um... That's probably it.
                              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Looking after Fish lovingly in 400 litres of freshwater, modifying the car, Season ticket holder at the footie, travelling the world, making money.
                                Not forgetting keeping the wife happy :-)
                                sigpic
                                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                                X