Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else buys their own birthday presents ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
    Haha, if only the forum had a 'like' button. Lol.
    Thanks!!

Comment

We are are off to West Ayton in North Yorks (if you would all be kind enough to clear the roads).

Seems the tow bar idea may have upset NSPCCC so we might have to stick with the SUV.

By the way, you are not helping sell my great plan to the other half, some ideas or ecxcuses may help (possibly going off topic, could be up in front of the stewards)

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
        (possibly going off topic, could be up in front of the stewards)
        Bar stewards?

Comment

Well you are going to have to take the DS3 even out the cool/non-cool factors of your trip...........DS3 cool, caravan, not so much. But hey, I can't throw too much stick, if I could tow a horse box I would, lol.
          June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
          September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
          March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
          June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
            Ah, which date Arlow? I could order my brithday present in February and it would still be a birthday present, haha, infact, i'm terrible for thinking of excuses to justify purchases. I bought a voodoo knife block for my 'Valentines' present, haha, kinda sums up how I felt but yay, great present to myself all the same.

August the 16th. I knew the Racing was going on sale soon, and eventually found out the order hotline was open on September the 1st, was working nights at the time but woke early to phone and place my order. Fortunately I didn't have to wait until this years birthday to pick the car up
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
            X