No announcement yet.

Job Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See now there is going to be a few comments about yours Sparkle. Something probes about sexy secretary look .

Comment

Me = video games

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
        Me = video games
        Ha, is that an actual reference to unemployed? Hehe. I've a mate who works in the games industry, works for Ubisoft doing car graphics and the like. Not a bad gig if you can get in from what I hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
          See now there is going to be a few comments about yours Sparkle. Something probes about sexy secretary look .
          Unfortunately have to dispell some of the 'secretary' myths as currently working from home in fluffy slippers and baggy jumper - although the high heels and pencil skirt are in the wardrobe for use as and when required!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
            ......although the high heels and pencil skirt are in the wardrobe for use as and when required!!!
            ......and let the frenzy begin!
            1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
              Unfortunately have to dispell some of the 'secretary' myths as currently working from home in fluffy slippers and baggy jumper - although the high heels and pencil skirt are in the wardrobe for use as and when required!!!
              Snap - working from home that is, I've got me moccasins on though, keep the tootsies nice and warm.

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
              ......and let the frenzy begin!
              I'm beginning to wonder about some of the men on this forum and am starting to picture a scene where a (certain) woman walks into a bar filled with (certain) blokes (from this forum) and then becoming a zombie-like grab-a-thon!

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                I'm beginning to wonder about some of the men on this forum and am starting to picture a scene where a (certain) woman walks into a bar filled with (certain) blokes (from this forum) and then becoming a zombie-like grab-a-thon!
                I think it's called hormones!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Server engineer, I look after websites, databases, email, etc... Sysadmin on a large scale really.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Mental Note - put big stick in car before leaving for next DS3 meet!

One also thinks that expectations may not quite live up to reality.

Comment

supermarket freezer warehouseman.supplying all the local Asda supermarkets

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                        supermarket freezer warehouseman.supplying all the local Asda supermarkets
                        So at the next meet, you can provide the food yah? I'll bring the microwave!

Comment

Was a consultant for a software house. If I dont find something else pretty damn quick then I will living off the tax payer for a short a time as possible!

Comment

Me = Sys Admin

Comment

Ha, is that an actual reference to unemployed? Hehe. I've a mate who works in the games industry, works for Ubisoft doing car graphics and the like. Not a bad gig if you can get in from what I hear!
                              Fully employed, same place 13 years now; I should really go home soon, shower, change of clothes, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
                                Fully employed, same place 13 years now; I should really go home soon, shower, change of clothes, etc.
                                LOL, quality. Go on then son, what 'big' games have you worked on then?

Comment

Working...
                                X