X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humbug

Comment

Ok, but i have a question.

If you go to google maps and streetview this address "200 queenstown road" you will actually see a bus stopped at the same stop. and then cars overtaking ..... if the bus is blocking the road while passengers get off where are cars supposed to go?

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
        Ok, but i have a question.

If you go to google maps and streetview this address "200 queenstown road" you will actually see a bus stopped at the same stop. and then cars overtaking ..... if the bus is blocking the road while passengers get off where are cars supposed to go?
        You're supposed to wait. Just because someone else has done it doesn't make it right.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          You're supposed to wait. Just because someone else has done it doesn't make it right.
          Yes dad, but you know what i mean right.

Now i am thinking, it was the bus drivers fault but maybe i should send a complaint to the local council and see if they change the bus stop or something. Maybe the Bus company is a small fish to fry

Comment

I think it might be worth a complaint to the bus company to see if they put in a good will gesture or something like that.
            '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
            '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
            'We do what we must, because we can.'
            Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Sim I'm no expert but my next door neighbour does paintless dent removal for a living I have seen worse restored to new, I cant see if the paint is damaged from the pic but it is a fraction of the cost if it can be done.

Comment

Si, If i was you i'd get it repaired myself & learn not to overtake buses. I really don't think you will get anywhere with blaming the bus company. On another face of it. If i was a passenger on that bus i would be putting a claim in for a slight pain in the neck as i was involved in a RTA. 'Where there's blame there's a claim' ????
                DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by rowl-69 View Post
                  'Where there's blame there's a claim' ????
                  I Got Over £10,000 For Being A Passengee In A Taxi That Crashed XD

Comment

Just to give an update on the situation.

Bus company tried to look at CCTV of the incident to see who was to blame but apparently could not find any.

So they said they would pay for the repairs and sent a third party company round to do an estimate, was not happy so phone them and said you either do it with official citroen dealer or I go to my insurance. They agreed and I sent them a copy of the estimate from citroen.

Now just got to ring citroen on Monday to set a date.

Good all round and insurance not affected, must say quite pleased

Comment

Very Lucky Sim !

Comment

Glad to hear someone having a bit of luck...Pleased all things well sim22....Great news

Comment

That's good news Sim

Comment

Good outcome, Sim. Well done for not rolling over.

Comment

Sounds like the bus company are being fair too. Most big companies like this don't give a hoot and will try to steam roll you knowing they have size on their side. I guess the driver probably got a big telling off too so karma has been restored again. Put it to experience and consider yourself lucky to not have to fight tooth and nail for the repairs. Could have so easily gone the other way I think.

Comment

Damn sorry to see the damage dude. I'm a bus driver in the midlands and normally in an accident the driver should supply you with paper work for you to ring up and get the incident sorted without involving the insurance company. It's called accident intervention scheme. If your not to blame they will pay for the repairs and supply you with a courtesy car.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X