Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'other half' emergency panic I have no idea what to get her Xmas present thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tbart View Post
    You could try growing some bollocks and telling her to be grateful for whatever you decide on buying her.
    Are you a man or a mouse?

Regards Tbart.

You could but what would she do with them after she cut them off?

JB

Comment

Earrings ? Ouch
      sigpic

Comment

Handkerchiefs
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

if ya really stuck im a +1 on the ghds but then find out her fave store n get her a gift card with some dosh on it then she can get loads in the jan sales lol
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Lingerie?
            ChrisRs Detailing, Bingley, West Yorks
            eMail: chrisrsdetailing@outlook.com

2014 Citroen DS4 DSport 160 Hdi, Whisper Purple

Comment

Last set I bought (Lingerie) had holes and gaps all over it, in the top and bottom set, and cost a fortune :rolleyes:
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Just say "This years Christmas present is..........................to spend another year with me"
                This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  Last set I bought (Lingerie) had holes and gaps all over it, in the top and bottom set, and cost a fortune :rolleyes:
                  Ann Summers ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whippety John View Post
                    Just say "This years Christmas present is..........................to spend another year with me"
                    That or wake her up Christmas morning wearing nothing but a bow, saying "what more could you want for Christmas?"

sent from my S3 via tapatalk
                    Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

^ I have the feeling that no man on this planet would be that brave!
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                        This guy was and looked what happened to him.......................................

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

I got my other half saucepans last year........This year i'm getting my self an Iceland meal for one.....
                          E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
                          Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
                            That or wake her up Christmas morning wearing nothing but a bow, saying "what more could you want for Christmas?"
                            Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                            Liam would do this -_-
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Ipad, if she already has one then get the new one, if she has the new one then get the other colour new one.
                              Personally I'm thanking the rapid delivery direct from Apple UK.

Alternately have a decent excuse for not being able to get to the shops, I think mine will stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                                Liam would do this -_-
                                I was tempted to say pics or it never happened but then.......!!
                                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                                Bigfeet's File Repository
                                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                                X