Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'other half' emergency panic I have no idea what to get her Xmas present thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    I was tempted to say pics or it never happened but then.......!!
    On it...
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Sorry guys but this thread made me giggle..I have visions of clueless men wondering if they're wearing their Xmas dinner or watching the dog eat it
      Biggie ...GHDs every time but do have different colours n limited editions just to make it more complicated
      Why don't u admit to ur good ladies u haven't a clue n don't want to disappoint her..ask for hints on her ideal pressie.
      As a girl, domestic appliances don't tend to go down well, the advert where the lady gets an iron...I wd smack him with the iron lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
        Sorry guys but this thread made me giggle..I have visions of clueless men wondering if they're wearing their Xmas dinner or watching the dog eat it
        Biggie ...GHDs every time but do have different colours n limited editions just to make it more complicated
        Why don't u admit to ur good ladies u haven't a clue n don't want to disappoint her..ask for hints on her ideal pressie.
        As a girl, domestic appliances don't tend to go down well, the advert where the lady gets an iron...I wd smack him with the iron lol
        I got Joni a nice bag and a belt last year..

She wasn't impressed, but the hoover's working again now.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

She should get you a better joke book for Christmas me thinks matey

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
            ...Why don't u admit to ur good ladies u haven't a clue n don't want to disappoint her..ask for hints on her ideal pressie...
            Tried that and I got broadsided with a "Well if you don't know me by now!"
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

So what are you buying Jemz then Biggie ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                So what are you buying Jemz then Biggie ?
                Got her those ridiculous expensive GHD Eclipse thingys and a fancy Rose Gold watch from Seksy, plus a few other little things.

If you hear from me after Christmas then you know things went well!

Comment

Oh good luck with that, I honestly think that you can't go wrong with GHDs.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Agreed ^^
                    I wouldn't mind one of those.

I don't even know what I want for Christmas, I asked for an iron, but that was totally out of the question.
                    I asked for a tumble dryer, but we dont have room for it :P
                    I asked for a KitchenAid water cooker, not gonna happen either he said.
                    I asked for a handheld vacuumer, not gonna happen that either.

So I don't know what I want.
                    I do want a new handbag, but I know he can't afford the one I want :lemon:

but I think you'll be fine and alive after xmas Biggy! :star:
                    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

I suppose there's always a room going for grabs in Liam's 'solitary confinement' thread if all doesn't go too well Biggy
                      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
                      Partsworld-UK.com
                      Email
                      Call: 01246 268896
                      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
                      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Originally posted by skylaq View Post
                        I do want a new handbag, but I know he can't afford the one I want :lemon:
                        :
                        Get yourself a more affluent boyfriend for Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

Somehow I can't see her being very domesticated... xD

Comment

Originally posted by skylaq View Post
                            I don't even know what I want for Christmas, I asked for an iron, but that was totally out of the question.
                            I asked for a tumble dryer, but we dont have room for it :P
                            I asked for a KitchenAid water cooker, not gonna happen either he said.
                            I asked for a handheld vacuumer, not gonna happen that either...
                            If your boyfriend doesn't marry you quick then he's a fool!

Comment

I'm a +1 for the Pandora bracelet and charms. It literally is the gift that keeps on giving.

They have charms in silver, sliver & gold, gold, representing just about everything you can imagine. Prices aren't crazy.

My missus gets a charm for almost every major event. They're a very nice touch and addition to the standard houseslippers, bathing robe, type gifts
                              sigpic
                              BUGor Big Red ?

Comment

How about a Radley handbag or purse. Also Trollbeads bracelets and charms these were what Pandora copied.
                                DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Working...
                                X