Last Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
    I agree Richard, Intamin build both very well in my opinion, although Stealth V1.0 did have it's issues with rollbacks which have now been eliminated and actually making Stealth the fastest launch in Europe (although not 'the' fastest coaster in Europe)

I think Detonator at TP has had it's day and needs a refresh, and I don't mean by putting the Angry Birds nest on top of it!!!
    Detonator really has had its day. It's awful now, on busy days its a 45 minute queue for a rubbish ride.

I've just been looking at the development plans for the park and there's nothing there for Stealth yet apart from an open air stage so it will be a good few years before we see anything vertical attached to it. I'm keen to find out what their 2016 coaster (delayed 2015 coaster) will be, especially as it can only be 40m at its highest point.

There's also lots of space marked on the map for 'flat' rides over the next few years.

Merlin are running out of space on the island fast. I wonder what they'll do when they do eventually run out of room for new attractions?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      I can't see the pictures at work but I'm guessing its Kingda Ka and Jumanjaro! Amazing amazing amazing...I wish I wasn't petrified of planes!!

Ha, got it in one! If you don't already, subscribe to CoasterForce on Youtube.

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
      I went on a lot of rides at the Universal, Busch Gardens and Disney parks whilst in Florida - I love them !
      In Florida, My favourites were Hulk(amazing launch), and Rock n Roll coaster(Aerosmith blasting as you ride) but Spiderman 3d at Universal was amazing as well
      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
        Ha, got it in one! If you don't already, subscribe to CoasterForce on Youtube.
        Awesome! Will take a look at that
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Makes me ill just watching those videos . I hate heights....

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
            Makes me ill just watching those videos . I hate heights....
            Just for you then mate, this is the highest ride I have been on, only 900ft up :O

They have other rides up there too!

Oh, and if you are really crazy, they now let you jump off the top of the tower!
            sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Cheers mate .

Comment

Working...
              X