2015 Fiesta ST3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    I'm going to put my penis on part of your car when I see it. That should help get rid of the smile
    Please don't

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
      I'm thinking he will automatically go for the exhaust pipe. Force of habit.
      ha ha I was thinking the same cyclone, although might be the steering wheel so that Oli 'touches' Liam everytime he drives it !
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        ha ha I was thinking the same cyclone, although might be the steering wheel so that Oli 'touches' Liam everytime he drives it !
        Noooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

or the gear stick.

Comment

Gave the car a good going over yesterday after I told the dealer not to touch it. Washed, Clayed, Iron removed, de-tarred polished AG super resin, then Chemical Guys white diamond. Panel wiped the whole thing then lay down a coat of C1, left to dry overnight, topped with exo v2 Sunday morning then Ziano Z8 on top. Worked quite well I think

Comment

Thatl make a change from his touching himself everytime He drives it, dont think he is passed the cumming stage yet
              Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
              Instagram: @iamjokeri
              Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

A machine polish should remove any penile remains

JB

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                  or the gear stick.
                  Liam will be inserting that Pete
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooooooo

Comment

Nice, have you told the insurance Co that you've doubled the value of the Fiesta ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice, have you told the insurance Co that you've doubled the value of the Fiesta ?
                        I haven't told them that it increases the value of the car, but I have told them it's on, only cost £60 which isn't too bad for my age/car

Comment

It's fitted! Well it has been since Saturday but I'm lazy

Then I did this to the seats to stop getting stained by jeans etc. So pretty boring update, need to think of what i want next

Comment

I never realised jeans could make such a mess - lucky having dark grey leather seats I suppose
                            sigpic

Comment

I never realised jeans could make such a mess - lucky having dark grey leather seats I suppose
                              I've got very light grey leather seats and never had a problem with jeans. I think Oli might just be a special case.
                              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

This reminds me of my grandmother who always kept a "runner" over her hall carpet to protect it.
                                I could never work out why you would want to cover something up to protect it rather that appreciate it.
                                She protected her carpet until it was replaced and never, as such, enjoyed it.
                                Get those seat covers off or stop wearing jeans!!!

JB

Comment

Working...
                                X