2015 Fiesta ST3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oli View Post
    Not a fan of Mountune prices. They want £700 for 215hp, Revo get that from £400 which is why I chose them. The spoiler extensions are Mountune though, but they were still stupidly priced.
    So you say you went revo over 300 notes, voiding warranty, then took the map off as it wasnt as good? o.k.......

Mountune do charge a premium, but with mega smooth maps, progressive power, and manufacture warranty there is a reason.

my RS before they released MR420, moved away from Mountune as i wanted more power. Looking back and if i went that route again, id go Mountune again unless Eric @ KMS had something tidy up his sleeve!

You should check KMS out and get one of there exhausts and rear diffusers - Epic.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...42062559551923

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
      Revo are generally an aggressive style tune
      Do you have experience of megasquirt ECU'S?

Comment

No, but a tuning friend of mine used to work for megasquirt
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Bought a quick shift in the mountune twelve days of Christmas so that turned up earlier this week
          And I swapped lights with someone which have been split and painted black inside.
          Going on track on Sunday for some hooning so hopefully get the quickshift fitted before then.
          Last edited by Oli; 11-12-2015, 19:56.

Comment

Working...
          X