• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take some tonight.
    Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Hope these are ok for you?

Last edited by Toxic; 06-03-2016, 23:12.
      Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
        I really like that!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks awesome lovely detail & very upmarket material wise

Comment

I love it, Cant stop grinning from ear to ear
            Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Markymark View Post
              Looks awesome lovely detail & very upmarket material wise
              Yes, hense to move to Peugeot. I looked at the DS3 Performance, looked at the inside, and said, its the same as my last DS3 except no SatNav as standard, and then looks at the Prestige and said WTF! - its a no brainer.

I think with the new facelift DS3 they needed to revamp the Cabin.
              Simon

Comment

Yes, hense to move to Peugeot. I looked at the DS3 Performance, looked at the inside, and said, its the same as my last DS3 except no SatNav as standard, and then looks at the Prestige and said WTF! - its a no brainer.

I think with the new facelift DS3 they needed to revamp the Cabin.
                I love the ds3 it's quirky fun very customisable but needed to be revised like you said better build quality,better materials & higher specked for the price they want if they want to compete

Comment

Love the interior and the sunroof. I almost clinched a deal on a 208 in 2013 but the couple who test drove it after me bought it straight away. Don't regret getting my DS3 though. That's how I ended up with it instead of the 208 lol
                  DS3 Evo Edition
                  Sport Red
                  E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                  Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                    Love the interior and the sunroof. I almost clinched a deal on a 208 in 2013 but the couple who test drove it after me bought it straight away. Don't regret getting my DS3 though. That's how I ended up with it instead of the 208 lol
                    I don't regret having my DS3 too. Stunning to look at, but with so many problems that I had - 8 times in one year for warranty work, it put me off going for another.

When I weighed up the opposition (208 GTi Prestige) then I knew I was onto something. I don't regret moving away as it was more of an upgrade.
                    Simon

Comment

Looks great. Have you noticed a difference in quality of the interior over the DS?

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalCal View Post
                        Looks great. Have you noticed a difference in quality of the interior over the DS?
                        Yes I would say the interior seems to be more detailed and refined cabin seems to be quieter too. Though this is comparing my own DS3(Jan 2012) to a new 2016 spec Pug GTi
                        Simon

Comment

Nice, I was going to get the prestige but just missed out on the deal they were doing. Damned wife being away with work... lol
                          Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
                            Nice, I was going to get the prestige but just missed out on the deal they were doing. Damned wife being away with work... lol
                            Well we should be taking delivery of another 208 GTi Prestige in about a week hopefully.

My other half loved mine so much she decided to go for on too in Black. Will put up some pictures of the new arrival when we have it. [emoji1]
                            Simon

Comment

Well we should be taking delivery of another 208 GTi Prestige in about a week hopefully.

My other half loved mine so much she decided to go for on too in Black. Will put up some pictures of the new arrival when we have it. [emoji1]
                              Looking forward to the pics
                              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Now you are just rubbing it in aren't you? 😢
                                Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X