Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abarth 595 Competizione (with Performance Pack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLP View Post
    Was "worried" about that too, but after driving it in Germany I can say you don't even notice that it's such a small car when driving 200km/h and more. It's actually feels more stable than my DS3 did at those speeds.

It won't be very good for my wallet in the long run, I fear, because on the motorway you can drive fast so easily without really noticing it. And it doesn't have cruise control/limiter to keep me slow enough
    You'll probably find the rapid emptying of the tank helps keep the speed down

I'm with you re the Turbo feel too - mine has a large v eager turbo and it makes it so much fun to drive
    sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, the tank gets empty very fast.. But then again it's only 35l, so when you fill it up, you get the feeling it's not that expensive

Comment

Ha ha mine's 45l so similar, although it's still over £50 for a fill of VNitro+ (sssh don't tell Chris_Blue)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          Ha ha mine's 45l so similar, although it's still over £50 for a fill of VNitro+ (sssh don't tell Chris_Blue)
          LOL. Got rid of the dirty diesel before the scandals hit did you? Good planning!
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I made the mistake of taking the S1 for a test drive and with the lower annual mileage I never looked back Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X