Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Recently brought my ds3 ,

Its the 1.4 but being 19 the 1.6 would be to much to insurance let alone buy but im happy, its in cherry red with white roof! yet to see the same one thank god, considering there is 4 in my area and two are the same, urm it has the sirocco akinen seats, very comfy has the ashera white wheels, the DRL's which i think makes the car look awesome, the Connect signature package, was a ex demo car so had 40 miles when i picked it up.

Would like idea's on what to do to it, enquired about HiD's my lights dont seem as bright as my old car :/ maybe some stickers and carbon vinyl or digi camo

Thanks for the read

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0097.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	363333

We came,
    We saw,
    We stood around,
    We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Hey Ad + Welcome,

HIDs Are A Must ! Some People On Here ( Including Myself ) Have Bought The DS3R Stickers Which You Can Buy On eBay For About £50 All In + You Can Also Buy The DS3 R3 Livery Off eBay Too, + While Your At It Get Some Club Stickers Off Sag

If Your After Any Citroen Parts Or Extras e.g Chrome etc Speak To Our Resident Parts Master John Nicol + He'll Sort You Out With A Nice Discount

Comment

Hello Ad and welcome to the mad house. Graphics are always to the taste of the owner, but there are some cracking options out there for the DS3 now. Adding some chorme bling to the car really makes it stand out. As for performance mods, Dave a.k.a Flashremapping is the guy to talk to about that.

Hopefully see you at one of the club meets. Enjoy the car.

Comment

Ive seen the Ds3 racing stickers, £18? or the £44 one? either way i want something smart and what are the club stickers? and as for parts i wanted the mud flaps and wind deflectors

We came,
        We saw,
        We stood around,

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
          Hello Ad and welcome to the mad house. Graphics are always to the taste of the owner, but there are some cracking options out there for the DS3 now. Adding some chorme bling to the car really makes it stand out. As for performance mods, Dave a.k.a Flashremapping is the guy to talk to about that.

Hopefully see you at one of the club meets. Enjoy the car.

I'd like to come to a club meet , have to tell me when one is coming up, i cant do end of april early may, because im off to the nurburgring, so if i see some wacky ds3's over there i will update people with pictures

We came,
          We saw,
          We stood around,

Comment

awright yow welcome to the club (exiled Black Countryman)

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
              awright yow welcome to the club (exiled Black Countryman)
              Haha, exiled indeed not far from there tho xD

We came,
              We saw,
              We stood around,

Comment

Getcha self over to France with us Ad
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                  I'd like to come to a club meet , have to tell me when one is coming up, i cant do end of april early may, because im off to the nurburgring, so if i see some wacky ds3's over there i will update people with pictures

Hi Ad there is a meet in Kent on May 21st, details here, there is also a thread here with a list of people who will be there. Hope you can make it, will be good to get as many club members there as possible.
                  DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                    Getcha self over to France with us Ad
                    France :o, when??, why don't you all come to germany the ring is calling for some :P

We came,
                    We saw,
                    We stood around,

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                      Hi Ad there is a meet in Kent on May 21st, details here, there is also a thread here with a list of people who will be there. Hope you can make it, will be good to get as many club members there as possible.
                      21st May i can do , is there any ds3's round my area or will have to drive past i can tag along with instead of going down on my larry

We came,
                      We saw,
                      We stood around,

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                        France :o, when??, why don't you all come to germany the ring is calling for some :P
                        Check the Paris thread in the meets section. First weekend of next month.
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi. Not sure if anyone is close to you, but check out the Meets page..................found on the home page.
                          Think you need to be registered, to be on the Paris meet, next one after that is the South meet which is social as well as having Flashremapping there.

Hope to see you there. :-)

Comment

Aah right :/, services is an option for people using same motorway , hmm haven't got the money atm too many bills :@, and yeah i mailed flashremapping just a while ago up to 9 bhp :/

We came,
                            We saw,
                            We stood around,

Comment

yep sorry mate you do need to be registered for france and unfortunately the list is closed. may meet should be good though and of course the FPC show at Rockingham in June :0)

Comment

Working...
                              X