No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh another time , and yeah im up for that!, doing a stand or just go for the thrills?

We came,
    We saw,
    We stood around,
    We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
      Aah right :/, services is an option for people using same motorway , hmm haven't got the money atm too many bills :@, and yeah i mailed flashremapping just a while ago up to 9 bhp :/
      I will be going down to the Kent meet. I live about 1 mile from south mImms services on the M25 if you was to come that way I would be happy to convoy down with people.
      Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Urm well i could go that way be quickest i would of thought, then meet on them services

We came,
        We saw,
        We stood around,

Comment

Yea fella that sounds good. I lived down where the meet is for 18years before moving away so know my way down like the back of my hand.

Comment

Thats cool , well im up in worcestershire , if that helps you out? so can work out where i can meet you

We came,
            We saw,
            We stood around,

Comment

I just checked google maps and it's saying you should drive m40 then m25 going past heathrow. So if you went this way you would not go past south mimms services. To do that you would have to do m1 then m25 clockwise but I think that's more miles for you so have a think and let me know near the time.

Comment

Ill do the quickest route,,, and well id leave early ill ask some people if they want to tag along not ds3s but a cupra r and a m5!!,

We came,
                We saw,
                We stood around,

Comment

If anyone is heading for the DS3 meet at Tenterden and is heading via the M25 there are 2 things to be aware of...If you head around the Essex section of the M25 you have the Tolls on the Dartford River crossing to deal with, heading the other way around there are some roadworks (not usually too bad) just East of J10.
                  Just to clarify the meeting is a social meet for mainly for members of the DS3Club.co.uk

Any passengers travelling in a DS3 certainly will be welcome
                  Last edited by John S; 20-03-2011, 20:23.

Comment

Hmm ill go cheapest option haha, aslong as i make it there, aah okay well a passenger will be fine wont it?

We came,
                    We saw,
                    We stood around,

Comment

Let us know in the thread so i can add your name to the list oh and welcome to the forum

Comment

Wheres the thread??, and thanks  seems like ill be keeping my 3 for many years

We came,
                        We saw,
                        We stood around,

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                          If anyone is heading for the DS3 meet at Tenterden and is heading via the M25 there are 2 things to be aware of...If you head around the Essex section of the M25 you have the Tolls on the Dartford River crossing to deal with, heading the other way around there are some roadworks (not usually too bad) just East of J10.
                          Just to clarify the meeting is a social meet for mainly for members of the DS3Club.co.uk

Any passengers travelling in a DS3 certainly will be welcome
                          To add: The dartford toll is £1.50 each way from the hours of 6am till 10pm & from 10pm till 6am it's FREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                            Wheres the thread??, and thanks  seems like ill be keeping my 3 for many years
                            Thread is here.

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...h-East-Eastern

Comment

Thanks mate, is there any hotels to go down there will be a long old trip from mine

We came,
                              We saw,
                              We stood around,

Comment

Yep, there is a Premier Inn where prices have gone up...have a search, you will find it

Comment

Working...
                                X