X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just brought mine home!!
    So excited to find this thread. I'm in love ��

Comment

Welcome to the club Hayley. Nice choice of DS3 you've bought.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
        Morgan are you from Edinburgh? I spotted a 66 plate givency on queensferry street the other day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13421[/ATTACH]
        Sorry just seen this! Not me I'm afraid but I'm not too far away, I'm in Dundee. I was in Edinburgh at the weekend though

Comment

Originally posted by Beccii View Post
          Hi, it was doing it from the moment I turned the engine on! Then carried on after I set off.. I checked everything, petrol had over half, doors were all closed, wasn't a low temp.. Even when I turned it off and back on it carried on. I left it a few hours and it was fine. No warnings anywhere, even googled it and couldn't see anything! As it's not done it since I assume it's all fine and it was just having a moment! ��
          Totally neglected this thread sorry! Did you find out what the problem was? I got a fright leaving my handbrake on slightly and it started beeping so loudly. Eventually got all my makeup through btw, had to get Citroen to send extra because my dealer 'misplaced' some. Still so happy with the car but really cannot cope with how dirty it gets haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley View Post
            I've just brought mine home!!
            So excited to find this thread. I'm in love ��
            Ahh it's so exciting isn't it! Where abouts are you located? I'm yet to see the same as mines in person

Comment

Originally posted by Morganx View Post
              Totally neglected this thread sorry! Did you find out what the problem was? I got a fright leaving my handbrake on slightly and it started beeping so loudly. Eventually got all my makeup through btw, had to get Citroen to send extra because my dealer 'misplaced' some. Still so happy with the car but really cannot cope with how dirty it gets haha!
              Nope and I've not heard it since so can't have been something that mattered! Because it was doing it before I'd even set off I knew I couldn't have been the handbrake it was just as soon as I turn on the engine ��. Yeah... 'misplaced' I'm sure haha! Have you used any of it yet? Omg I know!! It actually gets so dirty so quickly! Defo worse than my black one haha! Not seen another one in my area yet... when I see a white one I look for the badge on the door lol ��

Comment

Working...
              X