No announcement yet.

another caught in the web!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey danger may be its just one bad apple,so to speak.

May be its me but in my profession the customer is king and citroen need to get a grip of there dealerships in my opinion.
    The thing is this car was purchased for commuting and i was thinking of the dsr for a weekend car.But would not goto bristol sheet for it.

Also im a little concerned with build qulity the fit and finish is poor and paint work is thin and patchy.the wife has a 09 c class merc so i may have hight standards on such things.

Comment

Hello Irish,
      just been looking at your photos sure looks shiny how did you get it looking so good mate?
      i have spent hours on mine using turtle wax ice polish and its nowhere near like yours whats the secret.

Comment

All the info you need is in that post - the top two links, for a start, stop buying stuff from Tesco and Halfords!

I've been using the Dodo Juice products and they are turning out to be super fab, for the shine on those pics, I washed it down with their supernatural shampoo then dried it thoroughly with a good quality rug then got all misty on it with D-J Red Mist, that's what brought out the shine on it big time! Be prepared to get some proper buffing on it though, that Red Mist stuff, it's a doer, gotta rub that stuff in well and true, ie. plenty of elbow grease required! Worth it though, just look at the pics!

I've also purchased some of the D-J Prime and Wax and I'm going to get it sorted some weekend soon, nice wee protective layer for uber shininess.

Parafilm also suggested this site for some top tips and I've been going through that occassionally. To each their own though, it's all a trial and error thing!

Comment

Working...
        X