The Waiting Begins :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    Thanks. I was really happy with the end result and seeing it today has mae me even happier, couldnt get pics though as it was up in the air, but looked awesome, seeing all the bits i didnt think i had was good fun too,

Sounds like you got a great deal aswell, Is yours the 1.6 150 bhp?
    Yes - I struck lucky as the spec of the demonstrator was pretty much what I would have ordered anyway. I've now done 4k miles, and it's a joy to drive - so much so that my usual summer drive (a much-loved Fiat Barchetta) has stayed in the garage for most of the summer. I never thought that would happen!

Comment

i got it today, omg I've just been driving round all day, it has been turning heads everywhere i go. Has attracted a few boy racers already but i just criused on my way, No racing for me. I cant believe how quiet it is in the car can just hear the Engine and the sound system is amazing, its is the perfect set up for all my music. Been on alot of M and A roads today so been using the Cruise Controls and they rule, Had alittle go at the Speed Limiter on it and that is fun but annoying after a bit when you forget you have it on and change speed zones. The seats are amazing to sit on like big soft cushions, so comfortable, It is just the perfect car. Best one ive ever bought and ive had a few. Ill get some pics up asap for you all to see

Comment

Glad to hear you like it, Perry - knew you would!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
          Hey all.

Just ordered a DS3 White. Worked out cheaper than buying one i designed myself with extra's. Hopefully get a call tonight with a car theyve found then get a number plate number then have it by next week so the salesman reckons.

It's the 1.6 VTI 120 hp.

Traded in the trusty 107 pug. thought it was time to get back into a good car

So Perry, we've both got White DS3s (or at least I will when I pick mine up)

And before that, we BOTH had 107s!!

What colour was your Pug? It would be even weirder if yours was a Red'un like mine!! ;-)

Comment

lol its is a wierd one dude, mine was red, lol. Had the Kiss edition s had silly stickers down the side, lol. Hmmmm that is weird, lol. But as they say great minds think alike,

Comment

I had the Verve!!

How very odd!!

Comment

Lol. very odd, But was a groovy little car but this one is better lol

Comment

Working...
                X