Should be a DS3 owner soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    yes, lovely colour. Wanted one myself, but with used cars you have to go with the best spec, closest location
    And mine was Grey!
    I had 3 colours in mind, Red, Blue and Grey. Your right about the spec as well. When I decided to buy 2 cars where nearby a Red on and this Blue. When I enquired about the Red car it was already sold, it had a slightly different spec to the one I bought. More than happy though with the one I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohmygoditsme View Post
      Car looks great, really like the colour combo! Hopefully you will be as happy with your DS3 as you were with your C4.
      Up to now all is going well mate. It's a lot quieter than the C4, but then again it is 6 years newer. Just a great car to drive, looking forward to going to meet ups, if this club does them.

Comment

Originally posted by miggs View Post
        looking forward to going to meet ups, if this club does them.
        We defo do meets. They get posted in the meets thread section, but we do smaller regional casual meets for a brew and some grub every now and again too. Whereabouts you from miggs ?
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

if a meets down south east- I'm there
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

We defo do meets. They get posted in the meets thread section, but we do smaller regional casual meets for a brew and some grub every now and again too. Whereabouts you from miggs ?
            I live in Widnes, Cheshire.

Comment

I keep looking in the meets thread, but as of yet nothing has been posted for this year.

Comment

Since the middle of last year, the owners and admins of this site haven't been on here posting up much, for whatever reason, especially about meets
                #Cant see much action on the Facebook club, either

We used to have loads, but they seem to have been forgotten about. Hopefully when weather gets warmer a few will start to be advertised

Members can always advertise their own meet, at a café/ meeting place

Just needs time, date, location. Warmer months are better. Why not give it a go Miggs- I'm a bit far away . LOL

We had one in Brighton once with about 15 DS3's. Incarnation it was called

But then a car park for an hours natter can be just as good
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

I know what you mean about there not being many posts, its the same on the "other" DS3 site. Sometimes I am the only member who posts for weeks on the other site. I have joined the "Northern" group on here but as of yet no posts since I joined. The other site owner says a lot of people just use Facebook now, bit a lot of people still don't use it. Don't know what the answer is. I will keep on posting and making suggestions and see how we go. I think the weather makes a big difference as you say, probably get a bit busier in the summer, hopefully.

Comment

Martin was thinking of closing the ds3GBUK site, then said he was gonna upgrade it, then not heard of him for months. The other site never hit the heights of this one and I don't get on there at all now

Was at the Inaugural launch meet of the other site at Donnington some years ago

This site use to have a lot of crazy characters, but people move on, especially with their cars

I am surprised Joni (WTF) doesn't get on here at all anymore. She and Liam (Dangerousfish) run the place, but neither get on here much at all. They are an item, at least I think so, maybe not. Dunno

Patrick (Beefmasta) still gets on here now and again.

I suppose the days of the car forum have gone- all the other social media taken over. As you say, lets see in the summer
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah hopefully the warmer months will generate some meets again. I always end having to work when theres one at the Krispy Kreme at the Trafford Centre. Only managed to make it once in 2 and a half years!!! ​​​​​​

There are a couple of official meets at FCS, Trax and Wings and Wheels every year too. I'm yet to get to those either!!

Oh and miggs, I'm not too far away in Preston.
                      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Just thought I'd pop up in the discussion. I moved on from my DS3 3 years ago now and I haven't posted on here for a very long time but I do like to pop in every now and again and pop down to meets to catch up with everyone.
                        First major meet of the year is usually at the British Motor Museum around April. Hopefully that will happen again and I look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                          Martin was thinking of closing the ds3GBUK site, then said he was gonna upgrade it, then not heard of him for months. The other site never hit the heights of this one and I don't get on there at all now

Was at the Inaugural launch meet of the other site at Donnington some years ago

This site use to have a lot of crazy characters, but people move on, especially with their cars

I am surprised Joni (WTF) doesn't get on here at all anymore. She and Liam (Dangerousfish) run the place, but neither get on here much at all. They are an item, at least I think so, maybe not. Dunno

Patrick (Beefmasta) still gets on here now and again.

I suppose the days of the car forum have gone- all the other social media taken over. As you say, lets see in the summer
                          I spoke to the owner of the other club a couple of weeks ago about the lack of activity and he said "yes" it is still live. He did mention he had been ill for a long time last year and couldn't spend much time on the site. He also most people use social media now, but not everyone use it. People still like web site's.

Comment

Yeah hopefully the warmer months will generate some meets again. I always end having to work when theres one at the Krispy Kreme at the Trafford Centre. Only managed to make it once in 2 and a half years!!! ​​​​​​

There are a couple of official meets at FCS, Trax and Wings and Wheels every year too. I'm yet to get to those either!!

Oh and miggs, I'm not too far away in Preston.
                            I bought my DS3 from a small garage near Preston. I have been to FCS a couple of times with my previous car (C4).

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                              Just thought I'd pop up in the discussion. I moved on from my DS3 3 years ago now and I haven't posted on here for a very long time but I do like to pop in every now and again and pop down to meets to catch up with everyone.
                              First major meet of the year is usually at the British Motor Museum around April. Hopefully that will happen again and I look forward to seeing a lot of you there.
                              Look forward to meeting up with you soon. What car do you drive now?

Comment

I will be at the French car show- but in a Clio as I take it on the track

Be nice to come have a good chat with members that wanna go from here

In fact I did last year, came over and had a good goss for an hour
                                sigpic
                                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                                X