Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
    As with most purchasing experiences, the customer just wants to understand the process and so far I haven't.
    Me Neither... Ordered Mine At Beginning Of August And A Week Later I Added The Hi-Fi Kit... Now Been Told Its Been Pushed To Late November =/

Comment

Apparently the production line won't be reconfigured for diesel dSports until there are enough ordered to justify the switch over.
      Yep, sounds like BS to me!

Comment

Ummmm now your worrying me lol . Ordered mine last Saturday and was told i would have it Novermber-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
          Ummmm now your worrying me lol . Ordered mine last Saturday and was told i would have it Novermber-ish.

That length of wait sounds par for the course - it's the BS about "reconfiguring the production line" that stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post

You should be fine mate, the next production is October no matter if you ordered aug or sept.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Still looking at the end of November for delivery having chased down somebody at the dealership for an update. Lack of communication from the dealer explained by my salesman having moved on. Just my luck.

Comment

Welcomes !!

Comment

Still looking at the end of November for delivery having chased down somebody at the dealership for an update. Lack of communication from the dealer explained by my salesman having moved on. Just my luck.
                  WOuld have kind of hoped that someone would have piked up the phone to let you know before you finding out like that! Still not long now though mate!!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Elvis has left the building!

Finally I've had the letter to say that my DS3 has left the factory. Time to start counting down the days. Woot!

Comment

Working...
                    X