X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!

Oh hai

Firstly from all of us, welcome.

Just some threads you might find useful as a newbie . . . . .

Our members map is a great way to see who is near you:
    Members Map

You can find some of us on Facebook:
    Facebook

And our DS3club social media pages are here:

To keep up to date with our year round meets, check the Gatherings area

*Helpful tip*
    When you are viewing a thread, at the bottom there are 'Similar threads' displayed, one of these might be useful.

We do have a Tag cloud and when creating a new thread, you can add tags to it, making it easier for others to find when using the search.

We're a great bunch, and are always here to help. Hope this helps you as you settle in!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Hi had my 110 hdi black/ white just over 3 weeks now love it, i did test drive the 207 racing on the same day loved that too but went with the sensible option :-)

Comment

Nice one Kev. Welcome to the club
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi All
        Newbie here.
        Just taken ourselves and the DS3 to Bulgaria. We`ve decided to make it our home after holidaying here for years. We`re on the Black Sea coast, North of Sunny Beach. Had the DS3 since xmas but couldn`t bare to sell it before we came out. It`s a 2013 Polar white Cabrio with an infinite blue roof, 1.6 VTI with the blue granite leather interior. Got a great deal when we bought it as it had upgrades on ie seats, lights, dash trim, alloys etc.
        Really glad we brought it with us and should look cool in the summer on the local Marina. It`s already a head turner out here.
        Looking forward to posting ...........
        pantera.

Comment

Originally posted by pantera View Post
          Hi All
          Newbie here.
          Just taken ourselves and the DS3 to Bulgaria. We`ve decided to make it our home after holidaying here for years. We`re on the Black Sea coast, North of Sunny Beach. Had the DS3 since xmas but couldn`t bare to sell it before we came out. It`s a 2013 Polar white Cabrio with an infinite blue roof, 1.6 VTI with the blue granite leather interior. Got a great deal when we bought it as it had upgrades on ie seats, lights, dash trim, alloys etc.
          Really glad we brought it with us and should look cool in the summer on the local Marina. It`s already a head turner out here.
          Looking forward to posting ...........
          pantera.
          Welcome to the club,where did you live before?
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Hi Gazski66
            We lived in Leeds up until a month ago, Thanks for the welcome msg.

Comment

Just noticed that you`re from Andover, did a bit of work there for Barratt Homes a few year ago. We lived in Chandlers Ford for 6 month...small world.
              pantera.

Comment

Originally posted by pantera View Post
                Hi All
                Newbie here.
                Just taken ourselves and the DS3 to Bulgaria. We`re on the Black Sea coast, North of Sunny Beach. .
                Just noticed this post here, my mate lives about 3.5hrs away from there, Ruse.
                I was in Sofia this year for the Iron Maiden concert.
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Hi
                  I came across the border at Ruse, that was an experience. The bridge over the river looked like it had been bombed !
                  Never been to Sofia but am planning a trip after the winter comes and goes.

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Thanks Hyperkev !

Comment

Hi all, I joined the club last week, after coming accross it by accident...browsing as ya do! Bought a Sport red DS3 1.6 VTi DStyle plus last Wednesday, so just had a little over a week now....she's a CORKER! We were looking for Focus but this little Lady turned our heads.
                        Trying to add a few more toys, so if anybody out there comes accoss some appropriate alloy/chrome foot pedals....drop a word would you Guys!
                        Take it easy enjoy your weekend.
                        Jon B

Comment

Welcome indeed. Lots of new members recently which is awesome
                          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Hi, just joined as picking my DS3 up today. Excited!

Comment

Welcome Sammy!

What time are you picking it up??
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X