Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I've just bought a 2017 DS3 Prestige 1.2, having had 2 other DS3's in the past, both 1.6 diesels on leases. Enjoyed the ones on lease but had a BMW116d for the last 3 years. I'm enjoying my new petrol DS3 much more than the BMW though, which surprises me! Really impressed with the handling and performance. Great sound system too! It's a very smart metallic dark grey colour with black roof and mirrors.The only issue is REALLY poor headlights unless on full beam, but I guess I can upgrade the bulbs! I found this website a few days ago when I was trying to find out how to jump-start my mums car after she left her lights on all day!! Found out where to connect the negative lead very quickly, thanks!

Comment

^ ^ ^

OSRAM Nightbreakers :-)

The OEM lamps are awful

Glad you like

welcome to the club
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        ^ ^ ^

OSRAM Nightbreakers :-)

The OEM lamps are awful
        Seconded!!! I have those and they are brighter and whiter. Miles better than OEM. They don't last quite as long though. So buy extra to carry in the boot as spares.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks Chris_Blue and Funky for the advice on the headlights. I'm stunned to find out that my car has those £1000 a pop LED Vision headlights! Had no idea until I saw them discussed on one of the forums! So as a complete newbie, does your advice relate to these lights?
          thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Davejb View Post
            Thanks Chris_Blue and Funky for the advice on the headlights. I'm stunned to find out that my car has those £1000 a pop LED Vision headlights! Had no idea until I saw them discussed on one of the forums! So as a complete newbie, does your advice relate to these lights?
            thanks!

Ah? Not sure I know what u mean- can you post a pic?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi there,
              Can't seem to get a photo to upload!!! It's the same lights that 'Red L Driving School' another member of the DS3Club uses as the image alongside his name. If you look up his profile - that's the lights I have! Sorry for not being very adept at using this forum!

Comment

Ah right. Triple XENON LED

Not sure how you replace those lamps
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hello All. I've been signed up since last year. I thought I'd introduce myself after seeing a nice red and black DS3 tonight on the A27 heading towards Southampton and seeing the club sticker in the windows. I really wanted to toot my horn in solidarity but probably would've looked like an idiot. I realized that it's time to say hello. I bought my diesel DS3 purely because it was cheap to run and i didn't need to pay any tax. I moved from London to Portsmouth for a change of pace but needed a car that could do the miles and be cheap to run. I never ever thought about French cars as they had bad reputations. When I learned about the engines and how many cars had them, it changed my mind. I still can't believe how good these cars are. As I drive to London for work, I got to learn a lot on what mattered for a comfortable drive. This car fits the bill to a tee. It has grown on me so much that any other car in it's class does not look as good as this model. Do any of you compare the tail-lights when driving? I do and though there are funky LEDs on the latest Audis and BMWs, they're still not as unique as my 2014. The French do have style. I have the tuning bug now. I do have the base model at 90hp but have had it mapped to 110. I've added and K&N panel filter and will install a custom Longlife Catback exhaust tomorrow. I'm hoping for 120hp without removing the DPF. I'll get the setup dyno'd after to see if I can get to 130hp. I am looking at the turbo next to see what can be done. If you see a purple DS3 with a grey roof on the A3 at any time, give us a toot. I'll try and get hold of a club sticker to put in my window. Au Revoir.

Comment

Called 'Too Passionate To Stop', Online Birkenstock UK the campaign remembers humanistic desire, soul, problem, and activity, each physiologically and mentally. Accurate to the title, ADERERROR literally attracts from looks, BIRKENSTOCK’s in cases like this. The first kind brings special and not familiar elements to make the sandal their very own. The collection attracts motivation through the specialized highlights of snowboarding boots. Preserving the feature BIRKENSTOCK sensibilities of utility and comfort, ADERERROR has additional its Okay (Exciting, Fast, New, Easy) USP in the timeless Arizona, Gizeh, and Milano designs.

Comment

Working...
                    X