DS3 On Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 On Order

Hello there, I have stumbled across this site and I have to say after reading the comments, what a great place for the DS3 Owners.

I ordered my DS3 on Monday and was told there is a 12 week wait, althought when I first enquired at the end of August I was told 8 weeks! So hopefully I will have mine intime for Chrismas - Bonus.

Once I get the e-mail to say that it is in the UK, I will start to get excited but until then it's just a waiting game.

Should Have It Before Xmas !

Well Its 12 Weeks This Week... So Hopefully ! :L

Comment

Will feel like all my christmases have come at once when I get it. Have only seen 3 of these cars on the Road, 2 in Black and 1 in Yellow. Although hubby and I did argue over the colour, but as the car will be in my name I won the debate!!! :-)

I have gone for the 1.6 HDI Dstyle in Blue with a white roof, Chrome extras and Silver Wheels. Can't wait now.

Comment

I have seen 6, 2 were Learners, 1 ZNC and couple others on the motorway.
        I ordered August 6th was told should be by the end of October... and now been told leaving factory end of this week. So depending on how many waiting to come up on transporter once across the sea could be mid Oct... but I would expect end of the month.

Comment

Welcome, I ordered mine aswell so your with the "Cool" gang lol

Comment

Hi, great to see another 'lady owner' on the site - can't let the boys have it all the fun!

Comment

Hi Sparkle and how right you are. Let them not forget that we do exist and that we can have just as much fun as they can driving the cool DS3.

Got a bit of a wait for mine at the moment but enjoying reading all the comments about this fab car. Congrats to all those who already have theirs and fingers crossed that everyone else waiting like me, get's theirs soon.

Comment

The next round of DS3 orders are listed for October build with Novemeber delivery, so you should have in time for xmas!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi Moore75, welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  so you should have in time for xmas!
                  When was the last time you got sssssooooooooo excited about xmas?!!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post

Never :L

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      Hi Moore75, welcome to the forum.

On saturday when i ordered mine haha

Comment

ordered mine 6th of august, left factory on 16th september and was in calais on the 24th of sept when i last enquired, should be in dealers next week.
                        Last edited by tony30uk; 30-09-2010, 15:05.
                        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Quick Update

Have received 2 e-mails from Citroen today, 1 with my Order Number and 1 asking about upgrades!!!

Hopefully not long to wait now.

Comment

I wonder how the emails work, maybe the dealer has to send them? As I ordered early August and received a confirmation email... but no more emails. Had a call it was due to leave line last week.

Comment

the emails come from citroen but only if you give your dealer your email first otherwise you should get a letter through the post.
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X