No announcement yet.

DS3 On Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've now had the e-mail to say that my car has been released from the Factory and is on it's way to the UK.

And then the Dealer followed that up with a Phone call to say he has had an estimate that the car will be with them End of November. Want it now!!!

Fingers crossed it get it sooner than the end of nov.

Comment

Originally posted by Moore75 View Post
      Fingers crossed it get it sooner than the end of nov.
      Tenner Says You'll Have It Before The 20th...

Comment

I do hope so, otherwise I will be sulking big time!!!

Comment

I still get excited when I read these posts, it reminds me of how I felt waiting for mine and you know what? 4 months on I still smile ear to ear when I step out of my house and see mine waiting to take me to work.

I've got so many DS3 related stories but nobody else wants to hear them, I think I've found the place to air them.

My only concern about this car now is that it is SOOO good that it may become too common and seen everywhere like the god-awful Fiat 500
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 enthusiast View Post
            ...like the god-awful Fiat 500
            I just choked on my tea. Someone mentioned an F-500 on this site! By name! Shame on you!

Comment

I've got so many DS3 related stories but nobody else wants to hear them, I think I've found the place to air them.
              That's what we're here for - bring it on!

My only concern about this car now is that it is SOOO good that it may become too common and seen everywhere like the god-awful Fiat 500
              That's why we've got to keep them from the estate agents and driving schools! (although I see that Fiat have now lost the contract to supply BSM, who are going back to Corsas)

Comment

Yeh...the DSA examiners can't fit into the F500's...................

Comment

Surely "Fiat 500" is a swear word on here.....
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    Surely "Fiat 500" is a swear word on here.....
                    For Idiots And Twats = FIAT
                    And the 500?
                    500 Reasons not to buy one 1-499 too common and 500 ds3 rock!
                    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

hahaha love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Guys I Had A Bad One Earlier...

"Oooooh Its Lush !... I Never Knew They Brought Out A New Shaped Mini..."

She Was Dealy Serious Too...

I Had A Minor Heart Attack And Then Banned Her From Ever Setting Foot In My Gorgeous DS3 ! ( Well Not Really... But Only Coz She's Fit ! :L )

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                          Guys I Had A Bad One Earlier...

"Oooooh Its Lush !... I Never Knew They Brought Out A New Shaped Mini..."

She Was Dealy Serious Too...

I Had A Minor Heart Attack And Then Banned Her From Ever Setting Foot In My Gorgeous DS3 ! ( Well Not Really... But Only Coz She's Fit ! :L )

Hahaha, gotta love those 'man rules' :P
                          '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                          '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                          'We do what we must, because we can.'
                          Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned already... FIAT = Fart In A Tin

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
                              I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned already... FIAT = Fart In A Tin
                              Jeez, guys, I'm in a bind here.

OK, OK, I agree re the current stuff. I tried a 500 Abarth before buying the DS3 (yes, may I be struck down for it) and found it horribly under-engineered - bouncy as hell and with an impossible driving position - but I've got a gorgeous little Barchetta tucked away in my garage, so I'm afraid I can't consign the entire brand to the rubbish bin. Sorry!

(and BTW, all FIAT owners know that it stands for Fix It Again Tomorrow ...)

Comment

Working...
                              X