Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you try searching for snow chains for the DS3 with 205.45.17 tyres you get this message " Traditional snowchains: "No fit" - RUD do not permit snow chains to be used on this vehicle and tyre size combination.

RUD test their chains on specific wheel and car combinations, in extreme conditions. It's easy to find a chain that will fit round your wheel, but what happens when the car is on full lock on a bumpy road? There may be many vulnerable components, including suspension struts, brake pipes and wheel arches, as well as electronic sensing equipment. RUD will want to supply chains if it's sensible to do so, so if there is a 'No fit' designation there is a good reason.
    Last edited by John S; 29-10-2010, 14:36. Reason: additional info

Comment

Car arrived friday - STUNNING !!!! Black car with black wheels,Black and grey Leather seats, My way sat nav, Chrome pack, Mud flaps, Tribe graphics and floor mats. Headlights not to good, so upgraded bulbs at halford. The phone system and audio is great. On sat a police van pulled in behind where i was park and the coppers came up to inspect the car. Thumbs up alround. I have only had the car for 3 days and i have ask 6 times already by people " what is it" and to have a look inside.

Thanks to everyone on DS3 club for helping me decide and spec my new car

I have a question - the car came with aux port for ipod - can it be fitted with usb to have ipod menu on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
        I have a question - the car came with aux port for ipod - can it be fitted with usb to have ipod menu on screen.
        There IS A Thread For This On Here But Apparently It's Quite Pricey !

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
          There IS A Thread For This On Here But Apparently It's Quite Pricey !
          Yeah, as Zack says. you can put in the USB Box but it is pricey

Comment

Working...
          X