• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi welcome enjoy
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site

Can completely relate with what DS3man Steve is saying, my goo burst all over my boot and made a real mess, the stealership took the car in and cleaned the boot but didnt replace the cannister. When I did get a puncture however the goo wouldnt have fixed it (2inch hole in the tyre wall) so am now waiting on payday to get a space saver.

Comment

Welcome fellow somerset member waiting for my second Ds3 thp,sport plus this time black black from Howards Citroen in W S M.

What colour combo & model you gone for ??.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
          Welcome fellow somerset member waiting for my second Ds3 thp,sport plus this time black black from Howards Citroen in W S M.

What colour combo & model you gone for ??.
          Hi

Thanks - I'm from the Taunton end of Somerset, but got my car from WSM, it's a 61 plate from the Mitsubushi dealership. I'm the same as you, got the THP Sport+ in red with black roof. Absoloutely love it.

When are you expecting delivery of yours?

Comment

Hopefully end of this month....Putting my private plate on it which iv'e been retaining for a few years now...Did not fancy 13 plate lol.

Happy motoring Clarky.

Comment

Hi and welcome PG100, don't forget to put pics up, we're all DS3 voyeurs here! Lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                Hi and welcome PG100, don't forget to put pics up, we're all DS3 voyeurs here! Lol
                Will do, try and get some done this coming weekend, though the annoying thing is the pesky birds around here seem to have taken a liking to it or are there any ornathologists out there that will tell me birds prefer red & black for target practice?? Grrrrr Either that or they're jealous!! lol

Comment

Did you get your spare wheel kit PG100?
                  If you didnt, PM me. May have one for you
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                    Did you get your spare wheel kit PG100?
                    If you didnt, PM me. May have one for you
                    Hi, Yes I did but thank you for the offer anyway. A few members on here pointed me towards Ross @ Alistair Fleming and got one from him :-)

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X