New DS3 SpoTHP Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treganin

Thanks for the short 'Road Trip Report' - as a planned buyer this was very useful and encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      How you mean "clearly not a motorway car" Treg?
      Mine seems fine with great acceleration, views all round and with the DRLs they can see you coming
      Steering gets a bit light at 69mph+
      I mean size wise (physical & engine), it can't have been designed as a long term cruiser and surely if that was what you were looking for you'd buy a DS5 or possibly a 4.

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      Can't say I've ever noticed that as an issue. Have you got a pig in the boot of yours?
      No problems there, it was two up though, but even with the trip to work it doesn't feel light.

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
      Treganin

Thanks for the short 'Road Trip Report' - as a planned buyer this was very useful and encouraging.
      Glad it was useful, As you can probably tell - I was a 'sceptical' buyer, but I've no regrets yet. I'm glad I didn't go for the smaller diesel engines though as personally I found them both a bit underpowered in standard dress.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Depends how fast you go GAR i spose
        Ask Cyclone what he thinks when he's on those Autobahns- his opinion is stronger than mine
        Think at 70mph its still ok around 100mph the car does start to get "light" fine as long as smooth but driving flat out, hit a good bump, you will be half in another lane. Also hard emergency breaking from high speed can get scary with car initially pulling in one direction or another. This is a common complaint over here in Germany.

Maintain as Treganin found the car absolutely loves the back roads
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
        X