Hi !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi !

Hiya some of you may know me from fcs 2012, i have the black and yellow ds3 with a "hazard tape" splitter, no back seats and a black fur lined boot, was towards the stage end of the club stand
    fast car magazine featured, the only ds3 in the top 25 modified in themed paddocks at french car show 2014

hello!
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Mornin!
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome to the club
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hi n welcome

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Welcome aboard, your DS3 sounds interesting do you have any pics you can post ?
            sigpic

Comment

Heres a link guys

http://m.facebook.com/#!/emma.s.ches...00000208107064
              fast car magazine featured, the only ds3 in the top 25 modified in themed paddocks at french car show 2014

Comment

Hello and welcome,
                Nice Facebook pics

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
                White on red THP
                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Nice car! Not too far from me, surprised I haven't seen you around

Belle Ile Blue
                  /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Thanks guys! not bad for a girl ay! Haha
                    To be honest im really struggling with ideas for it, want to be different (hense the fur boot) so toying with a few ideas but nothing exciting strikes me so far, so any suggestions welcome.
                    Will be lowered in november as warranty runs out then and looking at new wheels at the moment too
                    May plasti dip a few things and debadge and possibly de wiper the rear

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy95 View Post
                      Nice car! Not too far from me, surprised I haven't seen you around
                      Not as if you could miss me haha although youd be surprised how many people still pull out at junctions infront of me -_-

Comment

The link doesn't work for me
                        sigpic

Comment

It wont let me upload from my phone -_- sorry!

Comment

Your only a stones throw from us

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                            Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
                            White on red THP
                            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

I actually am! Do the h-tech elite lads work with you?

Comment

Working...
                              X