• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, never heard of them

www.SPTuning.co.uk
    Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Their at dynodaze, thought they may be near you
      fast car magazine featured, the only ds3 in the top 25 modified in themed paddocks at french car show 2014

Comment

Hello and welcome
        sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Link fails for me too.
          Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
          CEO smartphonegurus.com
          Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
          Cars:
          Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Oh yes, I know the Dynodaze lads, and R-tech too who are next door to them. I supply them with tuning maps ocassionally
            There the other side of town from us.

www.SPTuning.co.uk
            White on red THP
            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by dbrewood View Post
              Link fails for me too.
              This worked for me....

https://www.facebook.com/emma.s.cheshire/photos_all

Looks like you've done a fair bit to your DS3, no pics of the back without the seats etc ?
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Lil Miss- why you waiting 5 month? - if something were to go wrong that was suspension related, it should have by now?
                When you get it done, let me know- would love a lookee (Will do same but cant wait almost 3year LOL)

Oh- Hellooooo and welcome to the co.uk club
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  This worked for me....

https://www.facebook.com/emma.s.cheshire/photos_all

Looks like you've done a fair bit to your DS3, no pics of the back without the seats etc ?
                  Not enough for my liking haha and Should be some on there? Its like a progress thread so just keep scrolling to the bottom
                  fast car magazine featured, the only ds3 in the top 25 modified in themed paddocks at french car show 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Bleu View Post
                    Hi Lil Miss- why you waiting 5 month? - if something were to go wrong that was suspension related, it should have by now?
                    When you get it done, let me know- would love a lookee (Will do same but cant wait almost 3year LOL)

Oh- Hellooooo and welcome to the co.uk club
                    Because i have theeee worst luck ever! Haha so figured id just wait til my warranty was up and trust me i have really struggled not being low! I was used to a lowered saxo whereas now i feel i sit level with buses! :O lol

Comment

Welcome
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Yes- I look at other DS3s and think they sit high
                        Oh well lil miss- 5 month to go. It would only be the suspension part of the warranty that would be void
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Theyve told me as soon as i mess with anything its void hense why i just remove my sub before it goes in! Haha i had to beg to paint my calipers! Ridiculous and yes this is main dealer lol

Comment

Hoping they'll replace my
                            bellones under warranty cos they've corroded around the centres...
                            Hope they don't look under my hood lol

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                            White on red THP

Comment

If worst comes to worst just say i dont know how that got there and act surprised LOL!!! *sounds so wrong* lmao :')

Comment

Was told calipers OK- So painted them week 1, was told exhausts OK just voids exhaust warranty, so replaced that week 2 (Cheers Jamie)
                                Changed the wheels, then stickers on.

If they say no, may have to do what I want, and let the warranty cover what it can
                                Engine would be careful with
                                Got to ask bout lowering, but reckon they'll say any suspension issue voided
                                sigpic
                                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                                X