Show us your old cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were you ever on c2club?
    • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

Originally posted by PinkEmily View Post
      were you ever on c2club?
      I was indeed, dj_stealthy1986 and now you've mentioned that your username sounds familiar

Comment

ahh haaaaa! i remember youu!!!
        • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

lol, long time and small world

Comment

My first car was an MG ZR Trophy Edition in silver - can't find any pics at the moment, got that back in 2007...

Then moved onto a C2 GT in posi blue, lightly modded with custom exhaust system, pipercross viper, 18" Kei Force 10's, halo headlights, nice little alpine sound system with sub & amp, was a great little car for 2 years;

Then got my ZetecS last August which I've put aftermarket skirts and exhaust system onto as well as a K&N panel filter;

Next up - DS3 dSport Plus 1.6 HDi which is en-route as we speak !

Comment

Looks like a miltek exhaust

We came,
              We saw,
              We stood around,
              We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                Looks like a miltek exhaust
                lol How Can You Possibly Tell ?

:L

Comment

Lol good guess but it ain't...

I always go to a garage called C&C Exhausts who build their own systems, been there with my own 3 cars, my sisters old c2, and about 5 or 6 of my mates cars... I have the guy on speed dial - he will be building the exhaust and dump valve for the ds3

Comment

Originally posted by W17_BLK View Post
                    I always go to a garage called C&C Exhausts who build their own systems, been there with my own 3 cars, my sisters old c2, and about 5 or 6 of my mates cars... I have the guy on speed dial - he will be building the exhaust and dump valve for the ds3
                    Good Man !

Everyone Thinks That Getting A Name Exhaust Like Remus / Miltek / Cobra Gives You A Better System But Its Exactly The Same Thing As A Custom Made System But Double The Price !

The Only Difference You Get Is A 'Remus' Logo Etched Into The Back Of The Pipe !

RANT OVER !

Comment

I don't think their any better just the sound off the c2 was madness compared to some of the Miltek and Cobra etc systems, it had the little poppy noise going up gears as we all down and the full rev range sounded deep and bellowy.

The best example is my one of my mates who has a Corsa C with all the 1.8 bits and bobs on it went to C&C and bought a custom system and he got the tailpipe which looks like the Irmscher (or whatever it's called lol) type of tailpipe. He paid around 100 for the center section and 150 for the backbox (inc. fitting).

His mate goes and pays something in the region of 300 just for a system before fitting, and to top it all off it sounded seriously and utterly tinny through the rev range and has no little poppy noise even down gears lol.

If it's a logo folk want, just buy decals off eBay and make one up or ask the garage, I got some off C&C lol

Comment

Originally posted by PinkEmily View Post

*drool*
                        Big drool, was unsure about the S2 but is has grown on me. Would have one now but for the lack of space on my drive!

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                          lol How Can You Possibly Tell ?

:L
                          My mates got one on his zetec and looks exactly the same

We came,
                          We saw,
                          We stood around,

Comment

This was what I've just got rid of.......................

A Chrysler 300C SRT8 6.1L Hemi V8, tuned from its standard 425bhp to 480bhp

In the end though it was out of warranty and not really practical as a daily run around car, hence the reason for getting the DS3.

Stef
                            2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                              My mates got one on his zetec and looks exactly the same
                              Lmao Ad It's An Exhaust Pipe...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                                Lmao Ad It's An Exhaust Pipe...
                                Yeah but looks like his and its ford, Miltek normally do zetec-s' so only go for the best

We came,
                                We saw,
                                We stood around,

Comment

Working...
                                X