Pictures of Motorcycles I've Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Motorcycles I've Owned

I know some on here own or have owned bikes, so I thought I'd post up some pics of the ones I've owned over the years.

First one was a Yamaha RS100. By the time I traded it in it had changed quite a bit, resprayed Black & Gold, drop handlebars, Micron exhaust, Boyesen Power Reeds, K&N air filter & re-jetted.

Bike number 2 was a Yamaha RD350 YPVS. I don't appear to have taken any pictures of that one.

Bike number 3 was a Kawasaki GPz900R. This started out the standard Red & Grey, but I had it resprayed in Kawasaki racing colours. Mods included twin lamp fairing, rearsets, seat & a Sebring straight through 4into1 exhaust system.

Bike number 4 was a limited edition Suzuki RG500 Skoal Bandit. This remained unmodified.

Bike number 5 was a Yamaha FZR1000. This remained unmodified, I did however have a Simpson Bandit crash helmet sprayed up to match the bike.

And finally bike number 6 was a Yamaha FZR1000 EXUP. This remained unmodified until the day I was knocked off of it Unfortunately only pics I have are these where I'm waiting for the RAC because of a rear puncture & ones of the accident damage.

DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Love the RG, one of my favourites , nice selection. Great with bike in tent :-D
    I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Originally posted by jazd71 View Post
      Love the RG, one of my favourites , nice selection. Great with bike in tent :-D
      That was a weekend camping in Scotland, weather was good enough to set that picture up

The RG500 was a brilliant bike, handled so well & regularly had the front wheel lifting coming out of corners, probably had as big a grin on my face riding it as I do driving my Racing :cool:

Comment

Nice selection of bikes the RG is my favourite

Comment

Originally posted by Rossiducati46 View Post
          Nice selection of bikes the RG is my favourite
          Probably my favourite, only sold her when I got posted to Plymouth & had 540 mile round trips for weekends off & other leave periods.

Comment

Working...
          X