X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Write A Story !...

This Is Ace Guys...

3 Words Per Person....

Copy The Entire Story Before You Add Yours So At The End We Have A Nice Full Story To Read Our Sons/Daughters One Day Before They Go To Bed With Milk And Cookies...

I'll Start Below...

Oh Herrow, I'm

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      Oh Herrow, I'm
      A Japanese tourist

Jimbob

Comment

No Quotes... Just Copy / Paste...

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost
          *** I suffer from A.D.I.D.A.S. ; All day I dream about s*x ***

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs?
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can
                  *** I suffer from A.D.I.D.A.S. ; All day I dream about s*x ***

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man!

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark

Comment

Working...
                              X