No announcement yet.

Lets Write A Story !...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was.

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and gasps at

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and compares it to a

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and gasps at
                    how small his big toe really is....

Comment

Sorry Zack, time difference

Comment

haha 2 different storys now

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and compares it to a big pink prawn

Comment

GNAT. stick that where you like.
                            Hi Leanne

Comment

u lot cant count

Comment

Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man! Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and compares it to a twig and sees that the

Comment

Working...
                                X