No announcement yet.

Lets Write A Story !...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man!

Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and compares it to a big pink prawn, which looks rather hot and throbbing in the sun aghast he said as he stripped down to his mankini on the beach take me hard said lustfull Dangerousfish, who had a plan. To steal the juices from all the fruit and suck them like he sucked at playing golf. Meanwhile in Paris zack was wishing to find a pretty French sheep to shag up the Eiffel Tower. He then noticed the sheep was actually a ninja, "what a kick in the tooth" said Zack as his jacket caught his dripping semen. The Ninja-Sheep then swallowed and died.At the funeral Zack wept tears of laughter which soon turned into fluffy sheep, that he licked but suddenly realised they were made of super sized actual tears. But when the tears dissolved in acidic sheep dip he realised that they were pigs with woolly coats.Dirty russian spies who wanted to destroy sheeps reputation, but help was at hand, as was his psychiatrist and mentor Who said to him, "Fear Not Young maiden virgins, For as my big long hairy full bosom suggests I need a shave!!".

Sag and Den the bum buddies who always shared eachothers undies to

Comment

• Originally posted by DS3-69 View Post
      Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man!

Strange it may seem but LEANNE_GT was no where in the ballpark, but Dangerousfish was, always looking at Sim22's private parts in awe of the miniscule size, he gets his ruler out and compares it to a big pink prawn, which looks rather hot and throbbing in the sun aghast he said as he stripped down to his mankini on the beach take me hard said lustfull Dangerousfish, who had a plan. To steal the juices from all the fruit and suck them like he sucked at playing golf. Meanwhile in Paris zack was wishing to find a pretty French sheep to shag up the Eiffel Tower. He then noticed the sheep was actually a ninja, "what a kick in the tooth" said Zack as his jacket caught his dripping semen. The Ninja-Sheep then swallowed and died.At the funeral Zack wept tears of laughter which soon turned into fluffy sheep, that he licked but suddenly realised they were made of super sized actual tears. But when the tears dissolved in acidic sheep dip he realised that they were pigs with woolly coats.Dirty russian spies who wanted to destroy sheeps reputation, but help was at hand, as was his psychiatrist and mentor Who said to him, "Fear Not Young maiden virgins, For as my big long hairy full bosom suggests I need a shave!!".

Sag and Den the bum buddies who always shared
      the same razor

Comment

• Oh Herrow, I'm A Japanese tourist From Russia And I'm completely lost. Can you please take a picture of your boobs? So I can go home to a happy man!

Sag and Den the bum buddies who always shared the same razor and played with

Comment

Sag and Den the bum buddies who always shared the same razor and played with chick peas as

Comment

Sag and Den the bum buddies who always shared the same razor and played with chick peas as they blocked us

Comment

Working...
            X