Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3Club INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Savings, service and support
    If you're looking for competitive car insurance, high service levels and all the ongoing support you need, we've got some great news for you.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE looks after the car insurance needs of the members of over 200 clubs/forums and now offers DS3Club members all of the above and more. We love car enthusiasts because you really look after your cars.

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (now also free for mobiles) quoting CODE: 215 to find the right price and cover combination.

Testimonials
    Here's a sample of what members have said about us recently on some of the other forums we work with:

"Another year with you guys. Thanks for your continued support to us owners with lots of modifications" dawesy, MR2OC

"My current insurer on the 210 did a deal but Chris Knott beat that so I'm happy." toby1, Mercedes-Benz Owner forum

"Just received a quote from Kim who was accommodating and helpful. She also applied the AO owners club discount and this was very competitive. Highly recommended!" TheToon, AlfaOwner.com

"Been insured by Chris Knott on either mine or my wifes car for the last 6-7 years and I've just bought a mk4 GTi and switched my insurance across at a great price. Great stuff cheers!" isitafox, UK-MkIVs

"A big thanks to Nick and Ian for getting the insurance that most would not help with for the daughter and son in law. Talked to Nick via the forum email then rang and talked to Ian both very helpful." bugsb, MG-Rover forum

"Just renewed for another year. Great price & friendly service. Happy days." stuMR2eye, MR2 Owners Club

Regular contact on the forum
    We'd like to get involved on this forum and be available for general insurance comment too. So if you have any insurance queries or if you're not sure about any element of our offering, please just ask - we're looking forward to 'talking' to you.

For your free car insurance quote, call Chris Knotts on 0800 917 2274 (now also free for mobiles) quoting CODE: 215 and find out how much you could save.

Chris Knott = better quotes for you
    Of course, we have criteria set by the insurers we use so we won't be the best for everyone but if we can't help you it's not because WE don't want to. However, if you fit our scheme we'll work hard on your behalf to negotiate the best deal with insurers and that sometimes involves using an alternative quote as ammo to get them to budge.

We only quote over the phone as we've found online forms are never as good as the human touch.

When you call us we get a better feel for you as a risk and this results in a better quote for you - we currently sign up 2 in every 5 enquiries. Will the next one be you?

Will you be saying what this happy customer said? "I switched to you guys this year and you saved me over £300 compared to my renewal! Let alone the other quotes I had got." Ant21, Astra Owners Network

Better service too
    We don't operate hard-sell tactics and our sales people are not on commission. Instead we encourage staff to offer top-quality personal service, sound advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

Your needs are put first and we’ll work hard on your behalf to find the policy that is most suitable for your requirements. We want to treat you fairly – the same way we’d expect to be treated ourselves.

To ensure that you get a crystal-clear quote and the right price/cover combination, call us FREE at renewal so our highly-trained insurance experts can help.

Chris Knott Benefits Summary
    • Competitive quotes
    • Personal contact
    • Impartial advice
    • Your needs put first
    • All the ongoing support you need
    • Multi-car discounts/Loyalty Rewards
    • Scheme INCLUDES Northern Ireland
    • Highly-trained insurance experts
    • 30+ years' experience of looking after car club members

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (now also free for mobiles) quoting CODE: 215 to find out how much Chris Knott Insurance can save you.

Smallprint
    The scheme covers most modifications (excluding nitrous, roll cages and bhp increases of more than 100 over stock). We can help with all the cars in your household. For most cars drivers must be aged over 22. Drivers of performance models must be aged 23 or over with 6 months' experience (sometimes 12) of the car or one of similar performance (for some other makes/models it's currently 25 with 12 months' experience). All drivers must have held a licence for at least 1 year and have at least 1 year's NCB.

Quotes subject to individual circumstances including restrictions on claims/convictions (no more than 1 SP/PC/PL conviction per driver). Some postcodes require the car to be parked off the road overnight. This scheme IS available to members in Northern Ireland.

This insurance scheme is administered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
    Last edited by ChrisKnottIns; 14-10-2015, 12:28.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for DS3Club members
    QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 :: CLUB CODE: 215

Follow us: Twitter | Facebook

Thanks Nick,

As far as I'm aware, BeefMasta and Kat have already requested quotes through yourself which trumped their current renewal quote.

I unfortunately haven't had the same success but it's definitely worthwhile for the rest of you giving these guys a quick call come renewal time to see what they can do for you.

Don't forget that if you are requesting a quote to see if anyone else has a quote through Chris Knott also as they'd then be eligible for a further discount when their renewals due
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Welcome!

Wish you could work your magic on my insurance, but I'm cursed with a dreadful postcode. Irrelevant of where I actually live and keep the car!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

It's the main (overnight) location of the car that's the crucial factor. Do you keep it away from home?

Comment

Nope, I keep it outside where I live.

Liam has already run the postcode where we live and I think because it's BL1 every computer must flag this up as it being kept in the very centre of town outside where car thieves meet to chat about car mods and leave with goody bags of spray paint for body work upgrades, crowbars to pop in speed holes. And that my has with no alarm or anti theft device.

In reality, even my LEGO dustcaps have survived being kept on my car for well over a year
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Yes for that postcode we'd need the car to be parked on a drive or in a garage overnight unfortunately.

Rebecca has just done a quote for another member and beaten his best quote I'm pleased to say.

Nick

Comment

WHEN we move, I'll be calling you
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                WHEN we move, I'll be calling you
                I hear Wilmslow is nice. My insurance is still reasonable even with points and an accident
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
                  Yes for that postcode we'd need the car to be parked on a drive or in a garage overnight unfortunately.

Rebecca has just done a quote for another member and beaten his best quote I'm pleased to say.

Nick
                  That would be me, got a good quote which was about £30 cheaper so happy with that, just need to wait a couple of weeks to actually start the policy.

Comment

Originally posted by bkwhoper View Post
                    That would be me, got a good quote which was about £30 cheaper so happy with that, just need to wait a couple of weeks to actually start the policy.
                    Did you get cut off mid-call? She said she had to ring back and leave a message.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
                      Did you get cut off mid-call? She said she had to ring back and leave a message.
                      Yes i had called back now though thank you just waiting until i can finalise it now

Comment

Great!

Comment

Do you insure roll bars? I can see you don't do cages.

Comment

Oh, you don't insure cars with a power increase of over 100 bhp.

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                              Oh, you don't insure cars with a power increase of over 100 bhp.
                              No, I'm afraid 100bhp over stock is the maximum the insurers on the panel will allow. What's your total, TomTom?

Comment

Working...
                              X