Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CliveP Enhancement Detail on my Citroen DS3 DSport Plus THP155 (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
    Thanks Patrick, what a nice comment my friend! And thanks for putting up the link to the course!

Steve, apologies for not putting up the link, I didn't want to be presumtuous! Hope you get your back all sorted, sounds painful, best of luck with it.

As Patrick has said, we tend to take one car and go through all the basics - we've only added the introduction to machine polishing recently, as we had a lot of calls for it, but it is just a quick overview as part of the course.
    We intend running the courses next year, we concentrate on small groups only and feedback has always been good - there's also a link within the back to basics post on DW with pictures of previous courses. I really enjoy delivering the courses, they are always great fun and people seem to get a lot from them.
    And, of course, no problem, once your back is sorted if you want your car machine enhancing let me know.

Regards,
    Clive.
    WoW thanks Clive that sounds great I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer but would you be up to giving me some training on detailing at some point next year once i'm fighting fit. I've always enjoyed cleaning up my cars and taking care of them and my wifes car needs a really good going over. I'm thinking about getting a MOP next year and some of the other stuff needed but will be doing it on a budget.
    I had a good look around DW and am now a registered user. there are some great articles on there.

Let me know if u'd be interested in giving me a 1 on 1 training course some time and how much you'd want for it

Many thanks
    Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve,

When you're all better we can sort out a one-to-one if you like and tailor it - probably just the use of the terminology but you don't really want a 'MOP', it takes off a hell of a lot of clearcoat, often unnecessarily! Only to be used if necessary, but we cover that sort of stuff on the B2B Plus, but I can do one-to-one on machining if you like, or you can sit back and watch and learn as Patrick did!

Probably best to wait till you're better and we'll go from there.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery my friend.

Regards,
      Clive.
      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Thanks Steve,

When you're all better we can sort out a one-to-one if you like and tailor it - probably just the use of the terminology but you don't really want a 'MOP', it takes off a hell of a lot of clearcoat, often unnecessarily! Only to be used if necessary, but we cover that sort of stuff on the B2B Plus, but I can do one-to-one on machining if you like, or you can sit back and watch and learn as Patrick did!

Probably best to wait till you're better and we'll go from there.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery my friend.

Regards,
        Clive.
        Thanks a lot and looking forward to some training once I'm better

Comment

great job clive, where do you live, i'll swing mine round when its time :-)
          Perla Nera Black w/Black Roof 1.6 e-HDi 115 Airdream DSport Plus

Comment

Hi there,

Burton on Trent

PM me if you want to know different options, etc. I do have a queue though! Trained nine chaps last weekend, was great fun. Booked tomorrow. The office is great Monday to Friday but this 'hobby' of mine is just great!

Regards,
            Clive.

Comment

Hi there,

Burton on Trent

PM me if you want to know different options, etc. I do have a queue though! Trained nine chaps last weekend, was great fun. Booked tomorrow. The office is great Monday to Friday but this 'hobby' of mine is just great!

Regards,
              Clive.
              Heh, bit of a trek for me, im in swindon and if you can point me to a good place to go even for a decent valet, that would be cool.
              Love your work mate, envy anyone who has that much patience. Keep it up. One day maybe i'll have half your patience :-)

Comment

Hi,

No worries - would need about 10 hours with me too.....

Umm afraid I don't know many valeters, I'm too fussy for valets.....I do know a decent detailer around Oxford, but you'll be paying commercial rates rather than my hobby rates, so you'll be looking at 250 plus for that profressionally I'm afraid.

Just enjoy your car and remember - no sponges or leathers!

Regards,
                Clive.

Comment

Hi,

No worries - would need about 10 hours with me too.....

Umm afraid I don't know many valeters, I'm too fussy for valets.....I do know a decent detailer around Oxford, but you'll be paying commercial rates rather than my hobby rates, so you'll be looking at 250 plus for that profressionally I'm afraid.

Just enjoy your car and remember - no sponges or leathers!

Regards,
                  Clive.
                  Definetly :-) Think i will just start with purchasing the basic cleaning products just to keep the car in good condition. Never had a brand new car before so not been overly fussed on keeping it in tip top condition.

Comment

Here's a link to DW and also to the last course I helped run, take a look around the site, lots of hints and tips on there.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=292714

Regards,
                    Clive.

Comment

Working...
                    X