Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	367328Click image for larger version

ID:	367328
    Is this normal for the temperature gauge. It sits there and doesn't move its just not central?

My last THP 150 was dead centre, and my current THP 155 is just over (About as much as you are under) and has been ever since Ive had it
    Depends also where yours bottoms out when cold, Mine looks like it doesn't quit bottom out even when switched off for couple days, so makes sense to be just over
    So may not be installed with deadly accuracy, either yours, or mine

Torque pro app states exact coolant temperature- and mines bang on 105 deg c pretty much all the time

So for me, I wouldn't worry bout your display. Unless it varys regular
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

My c2 and c3 always sat dead central, haven't noticed on the ds3 as the dash is slightly different to the c3, temp gauge is just red or blue on the c3.

Comment

My previous DS3 was dead central after it was warmed up, I'm pretty sure my current one is the same although tbh I haven't looked properly.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by ljwjones View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10464[/ATTACH]
          Is this normal for the temperature gauge. It sits there and doesn't move its just not central?
          Mines the 110 diesel, and sits exactly the same as yours after warming up.
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
            Mines the 110 diesel, and sits exactly the same as yours after warming up.
            Mine is also the 110 diesel! Makes me worry a bit less... So it's not that behind the stop start not working :-D

Comment

Mines the same as that aswell. Just slightly left of middle.

The stop start thing is very picky apparently and doesn't tend to work in winter. As the weather gets warmer it should start working again as you don't need to have your lights on And your wipers on and the air temp is warmer stuff like that. It doesn't like it when there are things that drain the battery

Comment

I have the eHDI 115 and my temp guage sits about there when warmed up too

As for the stop/start mine is still working every morning/evening at the moment on my 24 mile round trip to work. Average morning temps these past few days have been 2 to 3 degreees C
                sigpic

Comment

I am glad to see I am not alone with it not sitting in the middle!!
                  The stop/start is just annoying, I even tried turning the radio off, lights to just DLR's and air con off and still not luck....hopefully will kick in and start working at some point. Got another week before ~I can give him a good run at quicker than 12 mph average, maybe after that it'll work.

Comment

Mine sits slightly over, but it's always done that so not worried.

Comment

If you are concerned about your Stop/Start then you can have you dealer run a test on it such as a Global test to confirm that the system is 100%. The only thing is that you may be charged for the check as it's not really a warranty issue, but that depends on the dealer.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Looking under the hood I am thinking could it be in need of a new battery. How Would i tell this? Also is the battery meant to be covered? As mine certainly isn't. Dsport plus 110 for reference.

Comment

[QUOTE=ljwjones;183139]Click image for larger version

ID:	367328Click image for larger version

ID:	367328
                          Is this normal for the temperature gauge. It sits there and doesn't move its just not central?[/QUOTE
                          mine sits just like yours just under but as chris says torque pro shows 103 for my temp
                          Last edited by Markymark; 29-01-2015, 17:11.

Comment

My 155 THP sits dead center (hammer it and it goes just above center then returns when my right foot gets tired), when I got it the thermostat was broken as it never got up to temperature (fixed under warranty)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                              If you are concerned about your Stop/Start then you can have you dealer run a test on it such as a Global test to confirm that the system is 100%. The only thing is that you may be charged for the check as it's not really a warranty issue, but that depends on the dealer.
                              Mine sits ever so slightly over its the 1st car I've had do that I was slightly worried until I read this post

Comment

Working...
                              X