buying 2015 ds3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigj2552 View Post
    anyone help with the volume controls ? is there not a volume button on the stalk anywhere ? beside on the actual stereo itself....and pics on sat coming after i have her detailed, and my new mats get here.......
    There's a stalk like this: https://justatypicaldad.files.wordpr...4c6c34883.jpeg on the right hand side behind the steering wheel there are buttons on the back of that, top one is volume up, bottom is volume down.
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

anyone help with the volume controls ? is there not a volume button on the stalk anywhere ? beside on the actual stereo itself....and pics on sat coming after i have her detailed, and my new mats get here.......
      Re-read my reply above
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I think BenS answered you above:

AND.....is there a volume control for the stereo on the stalk somewhere ? be dammed if i can find it....got bluetooth all set up no bother with my android+ spotify, but had to use the volume knob on the actual stereo....which i found rather odd !!
        Right hand control stalk, buttons on the back, pull like triggers. Up = top, down = bottom.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post

I think BenS answered you above:

AND.....is there a volume control for the stereo on the stalk somewhere ? be dammed if i can find it....got bluetooth all set up no bother with my android+ spotify, but had to use the volume knob on the actual stereo....which i found rather odd !!
          Right hand control stalk, buttons on the back, pull like triggers. Up = top, down = bottom.

i use that stalk to change the track/s on spotify via bluetooth no bother, just never noticed the volume buttons...will look tomorrow..cheers guys.

Got mats in today...they look great....not to much colour. Just enough to lift the dull floor - You guys have these mats ?
          Citroen C3 2nd Gen/DS3 (2009 onwards)- Fully Tailored Car Mats. With a range of logos and colours to choose from, you can customise your car mats to match your model of vehicle exactly.If you would like to customise the colour of your mats for FREE, scroll further down for clear instructions! | eBay!

Comment

i use that stalk to change the track/s on spotify via bluetooth no bother, just never noticed the volume buttons...will look tomorrow..cheers guys.
            Yeah the track skip buttons are on the sides and just behind them on the rear are the volume buttons

I have similar mats, with a rectangular rather than rounded heel plate.
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
            X