No announcement yet.

DS3 Misfire error codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They wanted to change them (stabbing in the dark for fault finding I guess)
    Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
      What year is yours?
      Jan 2012
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

I know what version they installed, it just has changed thresholds for a few error codes
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          I know what version they installed, it just has changed thresholds for a few error codes
          Yeap, it's like fixing CEL with duct tape.
          Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
          ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
          sigpic

Comment

Duplicate
            Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
            ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
            sigpic

Comment

Perfect Solution!

Originally posted by jebrom View Post
              am hoping someone might be able to offer some advice or at least give me a heads up on this:

last night my car started juddering and then the engine management light came on and the radio screen flashed an error saying engine fault: repair needed. I called the AA out and he hooked up his diagnosis computer and it showed him three codes all relating to misfiring. he revved the engine and said that it wasn't actually misfiring but there was definitely something wrong with it. I drove the car home (oxford to reading) at about 60mph with the engine light staying on for the whole journey. there was no juddering for the entire journey or when I pulled up at home.

booked my car in with citroen this morning and then got in it to drive to work but the engine light is no longer on. could it have been a momentary error or is my car malfunctioning bit by bit?

I am also having issues with the remote locking. it is very temperamental and doesn't always lock or unlock when I press the button. numerous times ive been stood next to the car pressing the button without the locking system responding. looked up about changing the battery but saw that I would be notified of this by the car (it's also impossible to get the cover off to get to the battery).

I love my DS3 but I don't love the problems that I am having with it at the moment - has anyone had the same or similar issues that can put my mind at rest as to what it is??

Thanks,

Jess
              Hello Jess - I have the same car, same engine, exactly the same problem!.....
              Can you still find the part number of the replacement high pressure fuel valve you got changed as I need to buy one to fix mine?!......Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X