No announcement yet.

Dsport+156thp engine fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really the mechanics fault they are only ALOWED to do certain repairs. A lot of these guys would love to repair but are required to replace. Also have to look at what happens if they do just repair a part. The owners bitch that their cars that are under warranty were not fixed with new parts.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Day 23 still no car no phone call as promised saturday. Rang them today 20/11/2013 said that they had been asked to carry out numerous tests on car still not given go ahead to remove head. Supposed to behaving call with cuk warranty this afternoon and yet again failed to ring me back

Comment

First THP 155 Ive seen with this serious a problem.
        Seems they don't know.....Engine gotta be taken apart and looked at IMO. Its costly that why they don't wanna do it
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

That's not good at all, keep ringing them and don't let them grind you down
          sigpic

Comment

Got phone call 4pm today only 23hrs late got ok to remove head work (should) start tomorrow to strip engine fingers crossed

Comment

Wonder what they are expecting
              Hope news is good
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

rang at lunch time had not even got car in might try this afternoon but looking more like monday now to start that will be 4 weeks in dealers this has gone well past a joke

Comment

If that was me I would be ringing everyday now, hope it gets sorted quickly mate
                  DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                  Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Dealers do act in different ways
                    Maybe ring another local dealer and see if they can deal with you quicker
                    Or at least remember for next time....hopefully there wont be one
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

4 weeks car now been in garage now not going to look at it till tuesday which will take full day to strip it then report to cuk who have 48hrs to reply looks like not even going to be starting to do anything till at least next monday 2/12/13 then how ever long it
                      will take them to order parts and start to rebuild it Will be looking at using different dealership for any future needs

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                        First THP 155 Ive seen with this serious a problem.
                        Seems they don't know.....Engine gotta be taken apart and looked at IMO. Its costly that why they don't wanna do it
                        I went for a month without mine the first time the engine blew. Same hoops that Arn is having to jump through waiting for dealers to authorise the work..

The C1 they gave me for the month was amazing! -_-
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Latest update car taken from compound tuesday 26/11/13 expecting to here thursday 28/11/13 car stripped and should know what is happening instead call to had techs off and not started the job yet 31 days after having the car on site can not write down how I am feeling at this time as would not want to offend any body

Comment

That's not good Arn63. Feel for you.
                            Maybe they have been getting permission to do the work
                            but they should tell you whats happening
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Week 5 report just sent today will have to wait till thursday for reply on what is going to happen have been told dealers have already ordered new head without permission not sure who to believe as other parts that have been fitted did not get ordered even
                              when fault code was stored on car they waited for permission to order parts looking more like going to be in week 6 before starting well and truly P..... ..f

Comment

I would be on the phone to Citroen UK everyday mate, give them hell but in a nice way
                                DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                                Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Working...
                                X