X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck I hope your car is fixed and back with you asap
    sigpic

Comment

Just have to wait and hope for the best when I get any news will post.when I have gone on CUK car and van safety check surprise even got that wrong down as DS3 THP 155 6-speed manual DSport Plus Euro 5 (Diesel) not petrol must be where I went wrong.

Comment

Mine says Euro 5 as well, is that to do with the safety rating or emissions?
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
          Mine says Euro 5 as well, is that to do with the safety rating or emissions?
          Emissions.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

have written to CUK have asked for phone number and case number and have passed it onto customer services to call me to try and sort this out.the dealership told me it would take 11 days to get the head before CUK had asked for total strip down only thing
            is they dont know that my son works at Gefco and stores had told me that they can get head in 24hrs from same place dealership not been truthful

Comment

latest update 8.45am this morning dealership now sending head away for pressure testing this was supposed to have been done over 6 WEEKS ago and was told ok and not striping engine completly dont know whether coming or going at moment thinking
              enough is enough

Comment

Hi that's really bad that's dealers for you
                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arn63 View Post
                  latest update 8.45am this morning dealership now sending head away for pressure testing this was supposed to have been done over 6 WEEKS ago and was told ok and not striping engine completly dont know whether coming or going at moment thinking
                  enough is enough
                  You have far more patience than most..
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I try to give Citroen and Dealers benefit of the doubt most of the time, but if this as it seems, its a pretty poor show TBH
                    Ed- Unless you have a Porsche or such like as a courtesy obvs (Or DS3 4 etc etc)
                    Ed 2- Difficult to see if this is dealers problem, or CUK problem. As normal in life, probably a bit of both. Does one know what the other is doing
                    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 12-12-2013, 17:41.
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Tell me this, is the dealership a large or small enterprise? I'm just curious as to their financial status, since they are failing to do any work, sounds like they have no money to get things done!
                      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

E-H loads of dealerships

Comment

Head been away for 7 days still no answer on whats happening surely does not take this long to pressure test head.

Comment

Are you calling Evans Halshaw today ? They really should be keeping you informed better than this....
                            sigpic

Comment

I had the same experience with the E-H group this time last year. Nothing but broken promises and zero progress..

I had a letter last month from trading standards asking me to fill in a questionnairer as they are conducting an investigation into E-H. My questionnaire was number 13xx so there are plenty of people out there with complaints!

Comment

Think time to take it to BBC's watchdog mate. you have nothing to loose by heightening the pressure on them.
                                Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Working...
                                X