No announcement yet.

New exhaust from Bastuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ask the price, saw a price on the German forum, but they mentioned €900,-
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabian View Post
      First ask the price, saw a price on the German forum, but they mentioned €900,-
      Just for the Cat?
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• For the above mentioned Downpipe + Cat
        DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Hi stick with hangar111 cat at that price
          DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

• To be honest DS3r, the Milltek Cat and downpipe to buy here, wasnt anymore money than Hangar 11 from what I recall
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• What is the best exhaust? Milltek or Bastuck?

Comment

First ask the price, saw a price on the German forum, but they mentioned €900,-
                Price varies you can get it already for "only" 650 euros.

Comment

• €650,- is about the same price range as the Milltek!
                  Do you have a link to the website?

Comment

€650,- is about the same price range as the Milltek!
                    Do you have a link to the website?
                    as you wish: http://www.sandtler24.de/hjs-tuning-...n-cooper-works

when searching use the HJS part number: 90 81 2000

Comment

• hi chris was not talking about milltex it was the bastuck cat the post was about that

sigpic

Comment

• Think Fabains post said Bastuck may be using the HJS (Milltek) Cat
                        And the Milltek Cat is about the same price as Hangar 111 Cat
                        So long as they add to performance of the engine thats the important thing
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

• ok yes thats true

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                            Think Fabains post said Bastuck may be using the HJS (Milltek) Cat
                            And the Milltek Cat is about the same price as Hangar 111 Cat
                            So long as they add to performance of the engine thats the important thing
                            What (Brand) Cat is Hangar111 using?
                            There's only a slight difference in price what I understood, but HJS is (one of) the best brands on the market for Sport / Racing Catalysts!
                            For me there's no doubt to choose for an downpipe with HJS cat! For me it will be the Milltek one.
                            This Cat will last for the next 10 years or so!

Comment

• Wonder what the Bastuck will sound like with a mid res on?
                              Was told that if my Bastuck (Non resonated) was 10/10 for noise- the Milltek Non res system would be 4.5/10 noise
                              Hopefully mine will sound 5/10 noise
                              But have a feeling it may be quiter than that when resonated
                              Have to have that sound off with Clairt83- You coming to Brighton in May Clair?
                              Last edited by Chris_Blue; 23-03-2013, 07:53. Reason: name alter
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                                Wonder what the Bastuck will sound like with a mid res on?
                                Was told that if my Bastuck (Non resonated) was 10/10 for noise- the Milltek Non res system would be 4.5/10 noise
                                Hopefully mine will sound 5/10 noise
                                But have a feeling it may be quiter than that when resonated
                                Have to have that sound off with Clairt83- You coming to Brighton in May Clair?
                                Yeah I'm coming to Brighton :-) looking forward to the sound off lol

Can't imagine a non res bastuck on if its 10/10 for noise lol reminds me of my first car when I put a cherry bomb exhaust on, was on hooligan mode just on tick over, never mind when you were driving it lol. I love the Milltek, its nice and deep sounding
                                Last edited by Clairt83; 23-03-2013, 08:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X