No announcement yet.

Any one fitted a after market air filter or induction kit on a vti 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a bit worried about the oil treatment you have to apply to those filters buggering up the car ecu settings etc..... Any issues with yours cyclone ?
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone tried a BMC Air filter to their DS3? Just wondered how they are in comparison to the standard or any other performance filters as we fit these to the upgrades of the Abarth versions.
      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
      Partsworld-UK.com
      Email
      Call: 01246 268896
      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        I was a bit worried about the oil treatment you have to apply to those filters buggering up the car ecu settings etc..... Any issues with yours cyclone ?
        Followed the directions with oiling so no did not have any problems with the MAF on that car. DS3 has a MAP so not an issue anyway.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan@Partsworld-uk.com View Post
          Anyone tried a BMC Air filter to their DS3? Just wondered how they are in comparison to the standard or any other performance filters as we fit these to the upgrades of the Abarth versions.
          Not on a DS3 but a few guys I know had them on Seat Leon Cupras and they did give very good results. This was the BMC Cylindrical one and not a panel filter btw.
          Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
            Followed the directions with oiling so no did not have any problems with the MAF on that car. DS3 has a MAP so not an issue anyway.
            Thanks cyclone
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X