200+bhp Target help-guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFAIK the fan never comes on
    What model you got Ricky? Welcome to the Club- see you only joined a week ago
    Where in UK?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by BigRicky View Post
      So how is the aftermarket fitting in the same location if its much bigger, and i am not refering to how deep the intercooler is but overal surface area. I still dobt think there is really that much of an improvement to be see unless running silly boost pressures
      Not the same location. The stock is squeezed in next to the normal radiator. Aftermarket is locating in front of and under bumper support beam. Go take a look at the forge website and the fitting instructions for their intercooler to see this. And Yes the stock intercooler has a fan, apparently you have not looked in your engine bay.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        AFAIK the fan never comes on
        What model you got Ricky? Welcome to the Club- see you only joined a week ago
        Where in UK?
        I got a black ds3 dsport thp plus with white roof. Full leathers. Very nice car. Plus i got the dab. Thanks im in the UK. bedfordshire.
        Im not sure if theres a big following around these ways, i am looking for a roof colour change or graphixs plus a few nice mods so joined for that reason.
        Last edited by BigRicky; 07-04-2014, 16:44.
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          Not the same location. The stock is squeezed in next to the normal radiator. Aftermarket is locating in front of and under bumper support beam. Go take a look at the forge website and the fitting instructions for their intercooler to see this. And Yes the stock intercooler has a fan, apparently you have not looked in your engine bay.
          Yeah i ammended the post
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigRicky View Post
            A fan? How do you mean buddy? I havent heard of a intercooler running a fan? And agree water injection very good on high boost application
            Honestly, at least on Racing my stock IC has a fan attached to it. It's a joke.
            Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
            ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X