No announcement yet.

Funkys Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 k&n filters are a must have if you want your car to be the best you can get without any serious mods.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
    DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Been a while since I posted anything in my thread, as apart from cleaning it plenty, not much has happened. However, after months of talking about it, I finally travelled to Jamie@SPTuning and got my DS3 remapped. Excellent service and both Jamies were awesome. Car now runs brilliantly and so so much more responsive and quicker than before. Thanks guys.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Nice one Funky. Looks like yours is same colour as mine other than the roof
        Did your remap break the bank?
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          Nice one Funky. Looks like yours is same colour as mine other than the roof
          Did your remap break the bank?
          Nah! I knew how much it was gonna cost, coz I'd asked Jamie before I went down there. Long trip, but defo worth it.

Comment

So over the last 2 and a half years I have been slowly modding my DS3 and I have now finally got it exactly as I want it. The remap from Jamie@SPTuning has made all the difference to my eHDi 115. Turned a great DS3 into a belting DS3. I didn't post the remap graph in my other post so I've attached it below. I have also got my Triple R Splitter on too. Finishes the look of it off perfectly IMO. Thanks go to Wes79 who originally went through all the hard work getting this sorted originally with Triple R Composites all those years ago. Not sure if he is still active on here, but thanks anyway.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Looking good Funky!
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
              X