X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Results Chris!!!!

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Thanks all, pretty pleased with my clean today
      sigpic

Comment

Well worth the effort - looks very fine!

Comment

Still looking good 3 years later :redface: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	360625

Comment

It really looks good.
            But keeping black this clean is a pain in the ass, isn't it?

Comment

My Clio before was a nightmare, washed mine today after picking it up from the dealership where it was covered in dust.

Had a nice 3 hour drive home from London in it yesterday and it was superb!

Comment

It's back!! Baker will be pleased to see it's being looked after
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

It's been well looked after now that I've got it, the dealership washed it but did an average job. The car seemed a bit different to the other DS3's for sale. I had a look around it before I bought it and realised it had bonnet struts which was unusual. Also spotted grooved brakes and painted calipers which were very nice. Once I bought the car and drove it 191 miles home and took a look in the owners manual, turned out it had a ds3club sticker on it. Basically worked out that someone on here owned it, did a bit of digging and found this page. Love the car and will look after it for you!

Comment

Wow - what a great story. Good to see it return to the forum with another owner and is clearly going to be looked after - again. Welcome to the club Ben.
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome Ben!

Great to see owners recycling their cars back to the club!
                      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, apart from having trouble with the USB port and CD player I'm loving it.

Gutted that there was no spare wheel with the car as there's a dip in the boot carpet due to the hole :rolleyes:

At least I had a puncture repair kit out of it though lol

Has anyone had the team heko wind deflectors? Seen some posts on here but it doesn't really say how well they fit

Thanks

Comment

Check mine out, just go on ds3 of the month on the homepage.

They fit very well, but the double sided tape is redundant. If you put the supplied clips at the front and back corners then they are held rock solid; the tape on the front edge clicks as it unsticks when opening the window.

My advice is don't even use the sticky tape, just the clips. They function perfectly.

As for getting the deflectors in there, the instructions are printed on the plastic bags they are in. Wedge front corner in then slide the back up into the slot. I used a screwdriver to poke the clips into place after pinching them to bend them in a little
                          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Spare wheel?! I'm suuuuuuuuure your's came from the factory without one........ :rolleyes:
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Don't use the sticky tape on the team heko deflectors. it peels away the rubber mouldings.
                              Awesome to see a club car back within the club though!
                              @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Nice humble brag about being ds3 of the month there Ben Yeah can't decide on the team heko ones or the citroen ones. Had team heko ones on my clio and they were great until I took them off one time. If I get the heko ones I'll leave the tape then.

The Dsport PLUS has a spare wheel as standard if i remember correctly, the cheaper models have a repair kit. Theres space for a spare wheel and the boot carpet has a mould of the inside of the spare wheel where its meant to sit on. I think the person I bought it off sold it before he sold the car :/ currently £200 for a replacement from citroen oops. The garage gave me a repair kit but it's a nightmare sliding around in the boot.

If it wasn't for the bonnet struts and the ds3 club sticker in the handbook I'd Be none the wiser lol

Comment

Working...
                                X