First clean for my new DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSben View Post
    The Dsport PLUS has a spare wheel as standard if i remember correctly, the cheaper models have a repair kit.
    Yeah it does include one, the spec of the plus editions of DS3 can be found here https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...34vS5QifX9Lc1g

Comment

I know

Just sarcastic reply from me becuase Chris sold on before he part exed his DS3 in. It was an option many moons ago, so if you bought one, you moved it from DS3 to DS3! I don't think it even came as standard on the Racing. Mind you, way back when the Chrome sides where an option and not factory standard. Or matts.
      My Dsport Plus didn't come with one, so the one I have for my 2010 was swapped over Mind you mine came with the wrong wheels -_-

Will the kit not sit behind the little elastic strap in the boot? Left hand side above the number plate kind of area.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I've got my handbook in there at the moment, the kit they have given me is from a Peugeot 3008 hybrid, after a quick regarding check of the region printed on the kit. It's way too big to fit in there :/ (no innuendo). I'm thinking of putting plywood down underneath the carpet so it's a solid floor.

The chrome was an optional extra at one time? Wow, I'd be gutted if it didn't have it.

Took the plastic covers off the number plate lights two nights ago and still can't find where I put them, do you know if these are a part I can purchase?

Comment

It's meant to say after a quick reg check of the reg printed on the kit* #autocorrectProblems

Comment

Nice humble brag about being ds3 of the month there Ben
            Hey, it was easier than you digging through the forum to find the right thread
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Yeah suppose that's true! Will have to have a look to see where I can get them cheap from, had my last pair from eBay but theres not many on there.

Comment

Go straight to the team Heko website. Even after shipping it's nearly half the price of official Citroen ones!
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

£38 with shipping on team heko website. Wouldn't want to know what the Citroen ones are *Shocked face*

Comment

£60 not including shipping. Which may be free, I just never bothered to look because I ain't paying that!
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Will probably buy them at the end of the month (the heko ones). Just bought led lights for the interior and the car this month so will get them at some moment in time. Went to put silver indicator bulbs in it today and there were some already there. Saved me a job

Comment

Ebay £30

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Noooo now I definitely carpet decide, I like the heko ones because they're darker but like them ones too :/ Decisions eh

Comment

Obviously meant can't not carpet :mad:

Comment

It's been well looked after now that I've got it, the dealership washed it but did an average job. The car seemed a bit different to the other DS3's for sale. I had a look around it before I bought it and realised it had bonnet struts which was unusual. Also spotted grooved brakes and painted calipers which were very nice. Once I bought the car and drove it 191 miles home and took a look in the owners manual, turned out it had a ds3club sticker on it. Basically worked out that someone on here owned it, did a bit of digging and found this page. Love the car and will look after it for you!
                              Ah it's nice to see the car again Let me know if you want to know anything about the car, I replaced the brakes and rotors from EBC in April this year I think, they're way better than the OEM ones.

I painted the callipers a few years back but they lasted well, I also added heat proof Citroen stickers to them.

Sorry about the spare wheel and deflectors, when I knew I was trading it in for my Audi I asked the dealer what would happen to the DS3 and he said it would be auctioned so I sold off a lot of the bits including those. Whilst we're talking deflectors get the Citroen ones - 10x better than Heko ones and the proper ones don't need any clips or tape to stay in

Thanks guys, apart from having trouble with the USB port and CD player I'm loving it.

Thanks
                              Whats the problem with the USB port and CD player ? Both were A1 when it left me ?

Finally, were you told the car has been remapped ? It was a 115bhp DS3 but thanks to SP Tuning it's now at 145bhp, hence the amazing drive
                              sigpic

Comment

you don't know what happened to the passenger door do you? The small dent? Has it had any bodywork repairs etc?

The wheels are great, literally brand new! Overall I'm chuffed with it, bit of an upgrade from my previous 1.2 clio.

I took it on a test drive before I bought it and couldn't get over how good the brakes are haha.

Calipers look great by the way!

Haha don't worry about the spare wheel and deflectors, bit gutted it didn't have them but I would have done the same if I would have traded it in

Just for some reason it's not playing the CD's, keeps loading with a sand timer. Same with USB. Tried CD's that I've bought and copied and still the same thing :/ USB port works with an iPad but not with a USB stick. May be a compatibility issue with files I'd imagine.

Nope, they didn't mention anything about it being remapped, only when I took the car home and looked in the glovebox and saw your "I do not give my permission for an update or remap of the ecu" I was like, why would you put this in the car unless it was remapped. Glad to know for sure it has been remapped, saved me the journey to sptuning to get it done.

Thanks for the headlight bulbs by the way, not sure what ones they are but wow they are bright!

Comment

Working...
                                X