• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-tamper ECU ? How rude....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
      Anti-tamper ECU ? How rude....
      Can't understand why the ecu should have an anti-tamper system.
      Maybe it should have a logging system to say if a custom map has been loaded? But not lock us completely out.
      Can't be that many warranty claims as a DIRECT result of remapping?

Would be nice if they offered an ecu unlocking feature for cars outside of warranty...

Comment

Injection pressure is modified, THP155 = 120 bar, THP165 = 200 bar maximum pressure.
        Piston pins are coated with Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) to reduce rubbing and oil consumption.
        And a slightly modified turbo to improve response.
        Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
        DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
          Injection pressure is modified, THP155 = 120 bar, THP165 = 200 bar maximum pressure.
          Piston pins are coated with Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) to reduce rubbing and oil consumption.
          Bring on the start of May!
          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

But will it improve the carbon build up problem on the inlet valves? Unfortunately no :/

Comment

My dealer didnt seem to think the engine had changed much when I asked him last week- tho he still arttempted to flog me one
              Not the best time to approach me..... when my 155 he sold me is in for repair, and has been for a while LOL.
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                when my 155 he sold me is in for repair, and has been for a while LOL.
                What's up with it?
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  What's up with it?
                  They dont know- told them i thought it was the piston crown on cylinder 4
                  Theyve done a few things, all reported on here before, same old stuff i spose.

Just leave it with them, and clock the mileage up on the Cactus
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                  X