No announcement yet.

P2191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, might have found the problem... Changed the injectors. Had a great deal on ebay when the seller excepted a ridicules bid by mistake. Left me with 4 injectors that were 6months (build date) old and couldn't have done to many miles.
    Now after replacing the fuel trims were better but still high. Did notice the fuel pressure dropped to about 40 bar, building up to 47 bar and then dropping again. This was not happening with the old injectors. They were very dirty and some holes were blocked by carbon buildup. So i replaced the hpfp with another one that i thoughed was faulty. It's not perfect but pressure is at 50 bar again and build it's pressure up a bit faster to. Only two things wrong with it. It's unable to keep a steady pressure compared to the old one. For example doing 120 on the motorway makes the pump vary between 90 and 95 bar instead of beeing at 93 bar like the old one and there are peak pressures up to 160 bar very shortly but when i floor it it does peak.

But the fuel trims are below 10 again. Went up to 10.5 but got back to 7 when i got home. So lets hope the problem is now sorted! We'll see and i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks all

Comment

You never cease to amaze me with your commitment to this car, and your ability to fix whatever it throws at you
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I'll send you a few pics of the car tomorrow. All damage is almost fixed . And everything i do is done to perfection but as cheap as possible.

Thanks ben for the great comment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          You never cease to amaze me with your commitment to this car, and your ability to fix whatever it throws at you
          Seconded Ben. Great result and fingers crossed you get it running just how you want it! Perfectionist!!
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Normal appointments listed here are the easiest method to thanks for the work, that is why I am going to the website daily, searching for brand new, fascinating data. Numerous, with thanks! fiction book writing services

Comment

Exceptional article, gone ahead of time along with added your blog. My spouse and i can’t delay you just read additional via anyone. must visit restaurant seminyak

Comment

Working...
              X