Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had them wired up for a while now and no issues. Checked wire after night driving >1.5hrs and no heat at all.

No flashes from oncoming traffic, no police attention, no complaints. So it will be staying. Looks great!

Comment

Hi, i will like to do that wire thing. Here in Costa Rica there is no much laws regarding DRL. What type of cable do you used and how exactly you did it?? thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by GvarM_CR View Post
        Hi, i will like to do that wire thing. Here in Costa Rica there is no much laws regarding DRL. What type of cable do you used and how exactly you did it?? thanks in advance
        Sorry for the late reply! Did you manage to figure it out? You'll need a wire which is pretty firm so you can push it down without it bending. I used some long nose pliers to help hold it straight. You need to bridge in the fuse box in the engine bay. There is a pic in one of my last posts, but its a bit tricky to see where one end goes... It's been a while since I've done it. If you're still interested let me know and I'll try and see if I can dig up from the french forum for you.

Comment

This article discusses the importance of this blog for business promotion. buy gmail accounts Promoting a blog is just like promoting any other website and can be difficult to do if you are not sure what needs to be done, but with the right tips and tricks, this doesn't have to be. Hopefully, you find this article on this blog helpful and decide to visit the site below to see just what they are talking about. buy snapchat accounts

Comment

Working...
          X